Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Lol bro you excused what AZTG said about RJ and said “but but Gary Trent and Scottie barnes not doing anything either!”

FOH Duke

that’s a #3 pick in his third year

let’s treat him like he is
THIS AIN'T JUST START THIS WEEK
:sayit:
I'm not excusing him either he hasn't been playing well BUT I'm also not killing Ja or Zion like that. Well with Zion specifically he has off the court issues that clearly need to be addressed lol. Ja is balling and earned his pick💁🏽‍♂️

Also I’ll say he had an okay game today but a good one last game

Just wanna see him be consistent or do it with Randle there

he finally got his FG% to 40% for the year today..shoutout to him

THIS AIN'T JUST START THIS WEEK
:sayit:
I'm not excusing him either he hasn't been playing well BUT I'm also not killing Ja or Zion like that. Well with Zion specifically he has off the court issues that clearly need to be addressed lol. Ja is balling and earned his pick💁🏽‍♂️
Well I’m not saying you have to Kill the other guys but RJ should be under the same microscope or be susceptible to the same criticism as the others in general

we kill bagley for being ass as well (as a collective)

people killed Herro last year and he was like a 13th pick

RJ Gonna get this work

Also I’ll say he had an okay game today but a good one last game

Just wanna see him be consistent or do it with Randle there

he finally got his FG% to 40% for the year today..shoutout to him
You're going to say I'm caping again lol but this is a genuine problem same as Obi. Randle and RJ are both lefties and need the same space. One of them unfortunately has to go in the long run for them to excel and logically I'm choosing the younger one lol.

I agree he hasn't been consistent this year no argument from me.

Well I’m not saying you have to Kill the other guys but RJ should be under the same microscope or be susceptible to the same criticism as the others in general

we kill bagley for being ass as well (as a collective)

people killed Herro last year and he was like a 13th pick

RJ Gonna get this work
I also said how yall use Tyler this season is how RJ needs to be used because he works better with the majority youth lineup. I've seen enough him and Randle can't work. When Rj was dropping some 25 and 30 games earlier Jules was barely scoring over 10 points lol.

Lol man don’t ever say no shit like this to me again

this is emm holla “Melo not fat he just wears a lot under his Jersey” level shit

Back