Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

One thing is clear to me. Trading Randle is the ideal thing but he’s a culture player for y’all so it won’t happen.

Would you trade RJ, Robinson, a pick and knox for

Caris Levert and Turner?

Not RJ.

And I wanna keep Obi and IQ, but id be ok with trading them for the right deal.

With Randle its weird. We all agree hes not great, but hes still really good. And even though he goes half retard at times, hes by far our best player.

All that to say, idgaf about Randle being a culture player. Ill trade him. But as flawed as he is, hes still really good, and I dont see getting a player back that will match his impact. If we did get a player back that could match his impact, but do it differently, without as many isos and TOs, id trade him right now.

One thing is clear to me. Trading Randle is the ideal thing but he’s a culture player for y’all so it won’t happen.

Caris Levert and Turner?

and btw, i just read this whole shit.

RJ, Robinson, a pick, and Knox for Turner? Fuck no. I was the first to say the Knicks NEED Turner, but that mfer aint that valuable.

Philly is shit though

ben’s issue is the fans first and foremost

also is NY media killing RJ for being shit all year?

ben scared to shoot a basketball because he came up in a shitty environment that he saw destroy fultz’s early career from lack of the right support

This is so wrong. Come on man. He is afraid to fail. Fans ain't got shit to do with why he doesn't shoot.

This is so wrong. Come on man. He is afraid to fail. Fans ain't got shit to do with why he doesn't shoot.

Facts. I hope no one trades for Ben with the expectation that theyll get him to shoot.

I said all that about Ben in NY but thatll be Ben a post player who mostly makes plays and gets layups. Cause theres no Embiid in the paint.

If a team trades for Ben expecting to "fix" ben, then they assed out. Lmaooo

Oh nah it was separate thoughts the fans would be more venomous to Ben then the media

I’m saying growing up in that organization destroyed his psyche to the degree it is today

Oh nah it was separate thoughts the fans would be more venomous to Ben then the media

I’m saying growing up in that organization destroyed his psyche to the degree it is today
Growing up in Australia destroyed his psyche. Between that, playing on stacked AAU teams on being drafted for "potential" he thought he was better than he really is. I don't wanna talk no more about this weak ass nigga until I see what Philly gets in return.

Caris Levert and Turner?
I'd throw in Ev and Burks instead of RJ if we could get away with that lol. Ev, Burks, Mitch, Knox, and a pick fuck that they better take that got some vets and youth lol.

Growing up in Australia destroyed his psyche. Between that, playing on stacked AAU teams on being drafted for "potential" he thought he was better than he really is. I don't wanna talk no more about this weak ass nigga until I see what Philly gets in return.
Lol you could be right

got it though

Lmaooo.

Mike Breen like "the Knicks 0 for 5 and THEY ALL GOOD LOOKS"

It dont matrer how good the looks are when the players are trash

Back