Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

15.6 points 9.2 rebounds the past 5 games

(2nd worst FG% of his career) and shooting 33% from three after shooting 41% last season

knicks have no “star” but a decent cast. Might be time to play Kemba a bit or package like 3-4 guys between Wednesday and the deadline

team currently the 12th seed and almost got the same record as the wolves/kings/pacers

gotta do something, RJ can save this team. Not when he bad as well

Thibs a clown too.

Like this game was a L. Everyone knew.

Grimes had 27 points and barely played the for like the last 18 mins.

15.6 points 9.2 rebounds the past 5 games

(2nd worst FG% of his career) and shooting 33% from three after shooting 41% last season

knicks have no “star” but a decent cast. Might be time to play Kemba a bit or package like 3-4 guys between Wednesday and the deadline

team currently the 12th seed and almost got the same record as the wolves/kings/pacers

gotta do something, RJ can save this team. Not when he bad as well
Honestly if up to me Kemba is starting and Ev is benched. Grimes and RJ on wings is far superior to Fournier and Kemba can get help there. Ev can go

Only good thing bout this game is that Knox showed he can still play a bit, and what Grimes did.

Both increased their values.
Knox played well with fellow young guys and Rose once again showed his value. Randle and Ev need to get off this team. Yes it will lead to way more Ls but guaranteed the teams effort won't be questioned.

Lmaooo.

Why you so stuck on Kemba fam? You literally been the only mfer anywhere saying shit bout Kemba
Lol keeping him alive

But I don’t think benching Kemba to this extent is helping anybody

I mean if it made the Knicks play better then yeah but it’s not. Also to not play him when Randle isn’t playing well and RJ is out is some shit that leads me to believe it’s not just kemba’s play that is the sole issue.

knicks haven’t scored 100 points in 3 out of the last 5 games and 1 of those other games you guys had 102

kemba right there to inject a small bit of offense or playmaking

i know he hasn’t been great, I know but something fishy is going on. Thibs not even letting him play in blowouts

blake griffin got mins the other day

Back