Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Yea we missing like 7 guys. Two of the guys y'all missing (Bam/Butler) our one average damn near both of them combined in scoring. Not to mention one of the top 4th qtr scorers in the league this year.

Also helps open up against y'all suffocating defense.

I'm not saying your W don't count. U play who u face. But both teams being healthy

we only lose by 5
Ah see now I thought having vucevic, ball, Caruso and Lavine would be enough to avoid hearing the injury excuse

especially when miami is missing 5 guys and chicago is missing 7 and two of those guys are Matt Thomas and Stanley Johnson lol

😞

Ah see now I thought having vucevic, ball, Caruso and Lavine would be enough to avoid hearing the injury excuse

especially when miami is missing 5 guys and chicago is missing 7 and two of those guys are Matt Thomas and Stanley Johnson lol

😞
Nah ur right that's why I posted a couple pages back "I don't care how many guys we got sitting out"

Bc we.played like a Lavine led bulls team before Caruso, ball and vucevic joined us

But even if we had won tonight I'd still be thinking "not enough til we shit on the whole roster"

That just me tho

Nah ur right that's why I posted a couple pages back "I don't care how many guys we got sitting out"

Bc we.played like a Lavine led bulls team before Caruso, ball and vucevic joined us

But even if we had won tonight I'd still be thinking "not enough til we shit on the whole roster"

That just me tho
I feel you man…thanks for staying patient with me and being really level headed

you a cool guy

hope the bulls get healthy soon though because I’ve seen what Covid does to my team and it sucks

good thing is, you’re still up there in the standings so it’ll shake out fine

I feel you man…thanks for staying patient with me and being really level headed

you a cool guy

hope the bulls get healthy soon though because I’ve seen what Covid does to my team and it sucks

good thing is, you’re still up there in the standings so it’ll shake out fine
Preciate it brotha

But even tho u promised nice words for the next bulls game this feels forced.

So I'ma take this post as disrespect

We used to taking L's on this side. We're like Knicks fans but with 6 rings in the last 30 years.

266966239_4184664268311986_936506301736272686_n.jpg

DPOY shit.

Tisse need that.

U were very quiet the past few weeks when he beat the 76ers and the Blazers single-handedly. Now that he has a very rare bad game, u decide to puff your chest, smh. Ungrateful….
Nigga i had multiple posts crediting him in this thread y'all gonna stop trynna play me like i never gave him credit. Point is he's not a starter on a quality team and there's multiple seasons of evidence

I remember last year when smart got hurt it was crippling to the Celtics

smart also leads the league in steals with Caruso

Marcus smart also averaging the most mins of his career because Brad Stevens sucks as a GM (he shouldn’t be playing that much)

I also blame udoka because smart never has been like this

He’s still the heart and soul and the C’s would be even worse without him because they would then have to rely on Tatum or brown or *gulp* Horford to keep the team in line
He's an anchor at this point the poor shooting on top of the lack of quickness hinders him defensively and he's out of position due to gambling

off topic

What is the origin of these gifs with little dude?

giphy-2-gif.716232

His reactions crack me up. Is it a tv show? If so what is the name of the show?
He's from a nigerian comedy series called Mr. Ibu hilarious as shit lol.

Back