Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

We're missing Burks too but his is from new baby. Obi in protocol as well. Bucks are going to violate lol. Watch the youngins still not get minutes lol.

Word. Maybe not having RJ for 3 or so games can get him and the team to kind of reset.

I love youngin but you cant be out here winning games when you have a 20+% usage rate and you been the most inefficient player in the NBA.

Im not worried bout long term effects of Covid cause RJ is vaccinated, but taking some time away from the team will hopefully help him and the rest of the team.

What are these rumours that Knicks might be involved in a Simmons trade after the 15th.

Lmaooo. No way we get Ben cause we dont have the assets, but I wonder we can might be the 3rd team that gets something from the deal.

For all the shit I been talking, id take Ben on the Knicks btw.

Again, its impossible.

But if we did have the assets, id do it.

Make his bitch ass play the 5 and have him bring the ball up, put his bitch ass in the paint, and most importantly have him anchor the defense and switch everything.

Again, its impossible.

Make his bitch ass play the 5 and have him bring the ball up, put his bitch ass in the paint, and most importantly have him anchor the defense and switch everything.
He can't handle Philly media NY media would bury him lol. He's still afraid to shoot a basketball too oh my lord yea hnot coming regardless lol.

Again, its impossible.

I think you do have the assets

I think the issue is, if you trade for Ben your team doesn’t get better because of who’s left once you do the trade

“Omg NY media is soooo bad”

This ain’t the 2000s guys
If you're mentally fine yes but ya man Simmons scared to shoot a fucking basketball as a basketball player. You're saying Miami not calling for his head playing like that for yall?

I think you do have the assets

I think the issue is, if you trade for Ben your team doesn’t get better because of who’s left once you do the trade

I mean yea we have the assets if you put Randle and RJ in package but when whats the point?

I mean we have no package if we to keep Randle and RJ.

And I said ill take Ben but if we trade away Randle or RJ in a deal than im rioting

If you're mentally fine yes but ya man Simmons scared to shoot a fucking basketball as a basketball player. You're saying Miami not calling for his head playing like that for yall?
Philly is shit though

ben’s issue is the fans first and foremost

also is NY media killing RJ for being shit all year?

ben scared to shoot a basketball because he came up in a shitty environment that he saw destroy fultz’s early career from lack of the right support

I mean yea we have the assets if you put Randle and RJ in package but when whats the point?

I mean we have no package if we to keep Randle and RJ.

And I said ill take Ben but if we trade away Randle or RJ in a deal than im rioting
Yeah exactly I agree that’s all I’m saying

If you trade for Ben you would have to make another deal

He can't handle Philly media NY media would bury him lol. He's still afraid to shoot a basketball too oh my lord yea hnot coming regardless lol.

I get you fam. But we need talent. And Ben got a ton of issues. I even argued with beta and said I couldnt even rank Ben top 50 or something.

All that said, we a team that even if we turn it around and perform to our potential, we a 2nd round exit IF things all go our way.

So id take a flyer on Ben without giving our core guys and see if we can play him in a completely different role.

Right now we just need talent.

But like we both said, we cant a put a good package together for him.

And NY media is bad but not that much worse than Philly media. They 1a and 1b imo. Lmaooo. They been killing Ben calling him pussy on regular news shows. Shits hilarious.

One thing is clear to me. Trading Randle is the ideal thing but he’s a culture player for y’all so it won’t happen.

Would you trade RJ, Robinson, a pick and knox for

Caris Levert and Turner?

Yeah exactly I agree that’s all I’m saying

If you trade for Ben you would have to make another deal

Word, I didnt say lets trade for Ben and make him the franchise.

More like Randle, RJ, Ben, and shooters. And put Ben in the paint where he can cut to the basketball cause hes too fast for 5s.

And on defense play him like Gobert except he can switch on wings.

If we ever hit the reset button and trade for Ben and make him the focal point, im becoming a heat fan. Lmaooo

The streak was fun while it lasted but Im completely fine with these two losses, stayed competitive against two good teams while players continue to get better which is all I ask for

We played Sengun and Wood together for a little bit and it didnt look bad, going to be interesting to see if we go to that in the future

I have to say my favorite moments watching this team are the minutes Sengun is on the court...hes not ready for this full time but I to see more of him being the hub offensively and let him play the Jokic role

Back