Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Hit dog hollering

Tell me you're a coward without telling me you're a coward Mister

Im not shocked to see you defend white boys the way you protect Emimem on this forum

You're a certified bitch though. You proved it to everyone when you went full Karen out of fear of a fade. Now you want to act tough. Sit your pussy ass down somewhere and stay in a pussy nigga's place.

Been a coward your whole life but feel safe on the internet until someone asks for that action.

You're a certified bitch though. You proved it to everyone when you went full Karen out of fear of a fade. Now you want to act tough. Sit your pussy ass down somewhere and stay in a pussy nigga's place.

Been a coward your whole life but feel safe on the internet until someone asks for that action.
You're a liar

You know you're lying

I only ruin white lives

The people you cape hard for cuz they rehabilitated you

You been cooning ever since you did that bid

Nigga you got scared straight, inmate

You're a liar

You know you're lying

I only ruin white lives

The people you cape hard for cuz they rehabilitated you

You been cooning ever since you did that bid

Nigga you got scared straight, inmate

Lying? The thread is still there for all to see. A black man wanted the fade and your pussy ass threatened to report it to his job.

Why didn't you provide the proof of "ruining white lives" when Hellczar called you out on that lie?

You don't do a damn thing but parrot the talking points of other keyboard warriors. You're a coward who won't move anything outside a mouse/cursor. Be the bitch that you truly are and stop trying to pretend to be anything other than that. You ruined that when you let your true cowardice show. Pussy.

You read every last word, coward. Now go talk tough to people online that you haven't shown your whole vagina to.
I didn't read your feelings rant, inmate

I made you feel like a coward without even addressing you, now you're having a tantrum over it

Isht happens

I didn't read your feelings rant, inmate

I made you feel like a coward without even addressing you, now you're having a tantrum over it

Isht happens

I know you did. On top of being one of the biggest bitches on the site, you're also a habitual liar.

Go touch your pussy to Tariq's latest music video, bitch boy.

Back