Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Heat twitter wearing extra long capes this morning.

Stop trying to take up for these niggas who aint gon throw an apple in a fruit fight

Heat twitter wearing extra long capes this morning.

Stop trying to take up for these niggas who aint gon throw an apple in a fruit fight
Gotta ride for your family

AC05EC91-A8BB-4A7D-8672-5E299E9D51AB.gif

morris bros bias got niggas defending Serbians lol

I wouldn’t have an issue if Jokic actually got him face to face

but you hit the nigga spine and fucked up his neck and that’s when you go past a certain ‘threshold’

tell Jokic don’t foul bam like that

Gotta ride for your family

View attachment 690563

morris bros bias got niggas defending Serbians lol

but you hit the nigga spine and fucked up his neck and that’s when you go past a certain ‘threshold’

Jokic foul was a basketball play. It wasn't called but it wasn't intentional either

Morris intentionally fouled Jokic and then he retaliated which was to me understandable.

Morris should've kept his head on a swivel but he thought jokic was pussy thinking he wasn't gonna do anything and walked off

Really hard for me to feel sorry for Morris about anything in this particular situation

Jokic foul was a basketball play. It wasn't called but it wasn't intentional either

Morris intentionally fouled Jokic and then he retaliated which was to me understandable.

Morris should've kept his head on a swivel but he thought jokic was pussy thinking he wasn't gonna do anything and walked off

Really hard for me to feel sorry for Morris about anything in this particular situation

Would You have felt sorry for Morris if he became paralyzed?

Why are you, Spo and the other twin acting like he didn't deliver the cheap shot and immediately turn and walk away. Was Jokic supposed to run around in front of him to confront him?

Would you feel sorry for a drunk driver who killed someone under the influence?
Please don’t answer my question with a question lol

I just wanted a yes or no lol and comparing fouls in the NBA to vehicular manslaughter is funny

But okay just wondering

Why are you, Spo and the other twin acting like he didn't deliver the cheap shot and immediately turn and walk away. Was Jokic supposed to run around in front of him to confront him?
I didn’t say he was supposed to do anything I’m just saying between the two I woulda preferred he do that instead of blindsiding him in his spinal cord/neck

Back