Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

@Hustlelitó

giphy.gif

So that Morris twin had to be put on a stretcher. Jokic had every reason to run that dude down after taking an unnecessary elbow to the ribs.

SMH at tough guy Butler wasn't trying to throw hands when everyone was all in the same area but waited until people was seperated to wanna pop off. I expect Haslem to catch a flagrant 2 the next time the teams meet

Hornets coach been there for like 5 years and has 1 playoff appearance. They have a lot of money invested in that roster and have looked like shit after a fast start. They might have to let this coach go

I was watching the game and they're just a young team. Y'all need to lower expectations cuz man that 3rd quarter was for the taking to extend the lead but they wasted so many possessions with dumb shots especially lamelo

I was watching the game and they're just a young team. Y'all need to lower expectations cuz man that 3rd quarter was for the taking to extend the lead but they wasted so many possessions with dumb shots especially lamelo
Ahhh so you're saying it's still too early in the season?

I thought you and your crew was ducking the thread
Oh nah man. Work was really busy plus I had a scrimmage yesterday where I was doing a lot of teaching and shit. Real games start counting today. I got games tonight and Thursday. I'ma just probably not be around as much during this part of the year.

I saw the game but went right to bed afterwards.

Don't know where your trying to go with this but it's not to early to know the pelicans won't make the playoffs
ooooookay???

i dont like explaining the joke but i'll make an exception

the running joke is niggas was in here talking about "teams to beat" after 5 games into the season

your post was a reasonable conclusion based on where we are at this point in the season

good day sir

Anybody find their" new era player" they fuck with yet??? Feel like where we have to new favorite players between the next 2-3 years
Jeff the journeyman Green has a one team a year policy

Wonder if he does this for shits and giggles at this point or he wants a body in every uniform before he retires idk y he bounced on the nets

Back