Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Lmao.

So Morris made it known he was gon try a lil cheap shot before hand?

It’s the same concept.

But it’s 100% morris fault be the thought Jokic wasn’t going to do anything and should have prepared for it. So In a way it wasn’t cowardly just a normal reaction
Wrong. Morris cheapshot was normal, jokic reaction was OD

Pushing someone from behind is an ABNORMAL action, not the kneejerk reaction you're saying it is

Lmao.

So Morris made it known he was gon try a lil cheap shot before hand?

It’s the same concept.

But it’s 100% morris fault be the thought Jokic wasn’t going to do anything and should have prepared for it. So In a way it wasn’t cowardly just a normal reaction
So you don’t agree that attacking from behind is cowardly

noted

Lmao like this mean something.

ain’t no fucking rules when a person start some shit.

A nigga just hit me in the ribs for no reason off guard so let me approach him and ask him can I engage with him.
On top of doing a cowardly action he also hurt his TEAM who is already without MPJ

Keep trying to justify punk white boy shit tho..

On top of being a cowardly action he also hurt his TEAM who is already within MPJ

Keep trying to justify punk white boy shit tho..

You out here justifying punk shit.

I really don’t see understand how you mad that a cheap shot was met with a cheap shot. Make it make sense foreal. I’m really asking you too.

You out here justifying punk shit.

I really don’t see understand how you mad that a cheap shot was met with a cheap shot. Make it make sense foreal. I’m really asking you too.
What Morris did is COMMON

What jokic did is uncommon

It's that simple

Jokic said he felt bad afterwards so why you caping when he knows he's wrong? What a wack hill

What Morris did is COMMON

What jokic did is uncommon

It's that simple

Jokic said he felt bad afterwards so why you caping when he knows he's wrong? What a wack hill

Yea. You didn’t really watch the play especially the view from behind.

but go head and defend one cheap shot and not the other.

Nothing common about running and throwing your Shoulder into somebody ribs to commit a foul.

Back