Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I know you did. On top of being one of the biggest bitches on the site, you're also a habitual liar.

Go touch your pussy to Tariq's latest music video, bitch boy.
Oh now you know how to curse lmao

Tell me what fake moral high ground you have for not typing curse words on the Internet, clown

Was not being able to curse online a condition of your Parole?

Oh now you know how to curse lmao

Tell me what fake moral high ground you have for not typing curse words on the Internet, clown

Was not being able to curse online a condition of your Parole?

Thought you weren't reading my responses, pussy. Too emotional, and stupid, to keep the lie going for more than a post. The pink is showing. Tuck your lips in, bitch.

Thought you weren't reading my responses, pussy. Too emotional, and stupid, to keep the lie going for more than a post. The pink is showing. Tuck your lips in, bitch.
I didn't read the big whiny one

You mad af and I legit wasn't talking about you

But im glad i triggered you cuz you felt like a coward inside

I didn't read the big whiny one

You mad af and I legit wasn't talking about you

But im glad i triggered you cuz you felt like a coward inside

You didn't have to be talking about me. Pussy niggas should stay in a pussy nigga's place. You forfeited your tough talk card when you threatened to call a man's job over him wanting to fight you. So anytime you forget your place, I'll be sure to remind you.

You didn't have to be talking about me. Pussy niggas should stay in a pussy nigga's place. You forfeited your tough talk card when you threatened to call a man's job over him wanting to fight you. So anytime you forget your, I'll be sure to remind you.
You're still lying and you know are. Liar.

Anyway, You were institutionalized and it shows lol

I want you to feel self conscious the next time you type "Isht" or any other censored cuss words

You're old af doing that childish SHIT to speak to niggas 15 years younger than you. Think about that lmao

C'mon y'all, take it to that thread please

You're still lying and you know are. Liar.

Anyway, You were institutionalized and it shows lol

I want you to feel self conscious the next time you type "Isht" or any other censored cuss words

You're old af doing that childish SHIT to speak to niggas 15 years younger than you. Think about that lmao

Prove the lie. You can't walk back showing everyone just how pussy you really are. That fear grabbed ahold of you and you broke character and allowed the full bitch in you to show. I don't need to lie. It's all there for anyone to see. You claiming it isn't won't change the fact. Just like pretending on the internet won't make you anything but the bitch you are in real life. Deal with it.

:lol10:

Back