Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Can’t even see chase down blocks no more because niggas fouling at midcourt and niggas supporting it like they on the team when instead they are watching a sub or seeing somebody inbound the ball

y’all are supposed to be on the fan’s side lol because you are the viewer. No wonder TNT shook of TNF. Because niggas like you couldn’t boycott the NFL because you’re sellouts and wanna see midcourt fouls lolol

Can’t even see chase down blocks no more because niggas fouling at midcourt and niggas supporting it like they on the team when instead they are watching a sub or seeing somebody inbound the ball

y’all are supposed to be on the fan’s side lol because you are the viewer. No wonder TNT shook of TNF. Because niggas like you couldn’t boycott the NFL because you’re sellouts and wanna see midcourt fouls lolol
Any thing that my team does to keep points off the board I'm with, I was pro hack a shaq back in the day too. No easy buckets

Wasting fouls before the 4th is a pet peeve of mine. Especially for starters. Game can get tight in the 4th qtr and now you can't play aggressive D bcuz you wasted fouls bcuz you didn't wanna give up a dunk. Now you giving up dunks bcuz you can't foul.
I’ve seen players take fouls to stop breaks then enter the 4th Q with 5 fouls or sit out 6 mins before halftime because they have 3 fouls

For once I can agree w that Eunuch Beta LOL .... that shit needs to be removed from the game .... not only does it stop the flow of the game , robs us of highlights but it’s gonna get someone hurt very soon

Y'all claim stopping fast break fouls can get players hurt but want chase down block opportunities where players can get hurt from being bumped while they're in the air

Back