Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Not at all because they are still picking up a foul and putting the team closer to the penalty.

I’m down talking about this one fam

Back to basketball

Mavs need another ball handler ASAP
This is basketball though.

But enjoy the rest of your morning

A fast break not being guaranteed points is another reason why players shouldn’t foul

you’re proving my point
I'll rather give up the foul and get my defense set up than to give up a wide open dunk or lay up attempt. Keeping two points off the board can be the difference in getting a win

Not at all because they are still picking up a foul and putting the team closer to the penalty.

I’m down talking about this one fam

Back to basketball

Mavs need another ball handler ASAP
that’s why you don’t foul at all…

again you’re focusing on the punishment as the endgame when it’s not the endgame is you stop fouling completely

but okay no need to reply

I'll rather give up the foul and get my defense set up than to give up a wide open dunk or lay up attempt. Keeping two points off the board can be the difference in getting a win
That foul could hurt you later in the game. This shit is entertainment at the end of the day as fans. Fans wanna see more fast break highlight plays. Maybe you forgot when nba players didn’t do this so much.

also doing that aids in slowing the game down because then they are at times gonna check to see if it’s clear path or not. Just play the game man. Stop cheaply fouling me because you got beat on this one play.

play the game man

This situation just happened last night when the knicks stopped a Lonzo fast break, those two points would have won us the game

Back