Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

A potential layup or dunk aint a big deal.

You really mad about folks fouling while your favorite player was jumping into folks to get cheap fouls but you didnt have a problem with that
Yes let’s bring up an entirely different scenario…. Also post where I said I didnt have a Problem with it

also also you said you wasnt talking about this in favor of talking about “basketball”. Now you wanna flip because you can’t initiate anything on your own lol

sad!

Wasting fouls before the 4th is a pet peeve of mine. Especially for starters. Game can get tight in the 4th qtr and now you can't play aggressive D bcuz you wasted fouls bcuz you didn't wanna give up a dunk. Now you giving up dunks bcuz you can't foul.
OH i understand what you saying now...i had a question but after rereading, i saw the answer

It don’t bother me because it stops the team from getting an easy shot attempt. You know the NBA listens to social media and if enough people complain on there Silver will make changes.

Do you feel like that on all fouls when the defender has no shot at stop a layup or dunk and they just wrap the player up under the rim?
If it's Ben Simmons or a bad free throw shooter that is about to dunk, as long as it ain't one of your key players or the penalty is in play, foul that nigga. If you throw a bad pass or get ripped and now you are in chase mode and most likely won't get there to make a stop and it's early in the game, let that shit go. A foul is more costly than two points in the first 3 qtrs.

You want to see a PG 360 dunk or your team getting the W?
Why can’t both things happen?

What if you’re already in the bonus and you foul PG?

What if I foul PG and then when there’s 4 mins left I can’t be as aggressive as I wanna be because I have 5 fouls?

If you’re not a fan of either team (as each NBA game has non fans of the teams watching) what do you think the answer is?

imagine losing a game and then blaming it on letting PG dunk in the 2nd quarter

Players don’t get to do crazy fast break dunks in game anymore and then now you have to hope they are in the dunk contest to see something

but oh wait nobody wants to do it

What’s the craziest Zion fast break dunk you know of?

Why can’t both things happen?

What if you’re already in the bonus and you foul PG?

What if I foul PG and then when there’s 4 mins left I can’t be as aggressive as I wanna be because I have 5 fouls?

If you’re not a fan of either team (as each NBA game has non fans of the teams watching) what do you think the answer is?

imagine losing a game and then blaming it on letting PG dunk in the 2nd quarter

All im saying is this.

When im watching two random teams, im mad these fouls for fucking up highlight plays.

When im watching my team, im like man you better foul that mfer and stop these 2 points.

All im saying is this.

When im watching two random teams, im mad these fouls for fucking up highlight plays.

When im watching my team, im like man you better foul that mfer and stop these 2 points.
How about you say man you better get back on D and try to stop the play

Back