Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

and in the upcoming draft, the only QB I won't is Zach Wilson....if he ain't there, trade down and acquire picks...there is no need to force it....This team is going to be hot garbage for the next two years

It will always be fuck Matt Patricia and Bob Quinn...

and in the upcoming draft, the only QB I won't is Zach Wilson....if he ain't there, trade down and acquire picks...there is no need to force it....This team is going to be hot garbage for the next two years

It will always be fuck Matt Patricia and Bob Quinn...

Non Lions fans won't understand. We were a good team and with the right GM and coach could be even better.

They ran off all of our best players drafter poorly outside a few hits. The worst was drafting that MLB in the 2nd rd with a 6th rd grade. Dude ran a 4.8 at the combine.

Now we're void of talent everywhere especially the front 7

Don’t he got a fucked up back ? or something like that you not getting a 1st round pick for him more like a 2nd 3rd or a 4th pick

He had broken bones in his back two seasons ago and it hasn't been a problem since

This year it was ribs....He is still performing at a high level....It ain't like this is Drew Brees we are talking about...He instantly makes Indy, San Francisco, and Pittsburgh Super Bowl contenders

1st and a 3rd or 4th round pick

LMAOOOOO

bruh, a 1st for a 32 year old quarterback w a history of back problems. Has Stafford ever even won a playoff gm, like ever. 3rd and 5th imo. Maybe a late 2nd if you out bidding another team.

Plus how much longer does Stafford even plan on playing. I could see him bein 1 and done

LMAOOOOO

bruh, a 1st for a 32 year old quarterback w a history of back problems. Has Stafford ever even won a playoff gm, like ever. 3rd and 5th imo. Maybe a late 2nd if you out bidding another team.

Plus how much longer does Stafford even plan on playing. I could see him bein 1 and done
If you are are team like SF or NO, a 1st for Stafford is not a high price to pay before your window closes. Stafford may get hurt, but he’ll play through it and is an above average QB that can lead a team right away. The alternative is emptying your cupboard for Deshaun or hoping a rookie can catch on. The latter is why Denver has been stagnant.

LMAOOOOO

With QB's like him playing til late 30s a 1st ain't shit for him. He going to a better organization no matter what so he'll be reenergized and I can see him playing 4-5 more years and a high level.

How can it not be about succeeding? When that's the whole point of getting the job....dude you keep bringing up byron leftwich he's only been an OC for one season who is gonna call him??? He doesn't even have experience as a coach cmon man lol todd bowles just lost his job a couple of seasons why rush him back into a head coaching job??? He might not want that right now he's just getting settled in tampa.....what's looking funny in the light is the bullshit you saying with no evidence
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Back