Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

He ain’t signed bruh.

until he is I want anybody but Hill

You knew it was a 1 year contract when you were hyping him up. And their season just ended 2 days ago. Not like we're a month into FA and he hasn't signed. Sounds like things are still going as planned for him to be your guy.

Nobody's talking about it is because he's not going anywhere It's obvious. I'm not talking about him talking low offers. I'm saying he's not getting more than Watson. You're injecting stuff I never said or implied. Plus, you can't get more then what people are willing to pay you. Who's going to pay Dak Watson money?

I think you think you get paid based on how good you are. That's not always how it is though. QB's get paid big when it's their turn to sign a new contract (if they're a good enough QB). That's why Cousins is paid so well. He signs short contracts, so his turn to sign a new one comes up more often (Revis did the same thing). Cousins is getting about the same $/year as Rodgers. But you don't think Dak can get bout the same as Watson?

Another example Jimmy G signed the biggest contract in NFL history (based on average $/year) in 2018. He wasn't the best QB out there. Guy had barely played.

People really saying Brady the greatest player of all time
SMH

Hell no. No football player can be in convo
Deion is the greatest football player of all time. He impacted the game in all 3 phrase of the game and its never been a player like that

Deion is also the top 3 pure athletes of all time.... Bo Jackson, Deion and MJ

Last edited:
Shoutout to Drew Brees for a phenomenal HOF career

Thank you for bringing the Saints to relevancy and for moments I’ll never forget.

Shoutout to Drew Brees for a phenomenal HOF career

Thank you for bringing the Saints to relevancy and for moments I’ll never forget.

It's still Fuck Brees, but I did feel bad for him not getting a better send-off. He deserved to have a full stadium showing him love when he walked off the field.

Deion is the greatest football player of all time. He impacted the game in all 3 phrase of the game and its never been a player like that

Deion is also the top 3 pure athletes of all time.... Bo Jackson, Deion and MJ

Deion's an all time great, but RICE is the GOAT to me. Rice makes the other greatest receivers of all time look bad. And when you make all the other greats look just good... you're the GOAT. He had productivity beyond comparison. Add in the fact that he played before offensive numbers got this inflated, and people STILL can't fuck with his numbers? GOAT.

These numbers in the era where you could get your head taken off, and the league wasn't set up for QB's to throw for 5,000 yards and complete 70% of their passes! GOAT. People still can't do this in the modern era.

Screenshot_20210120-105616_Chrome.jpg

Back