Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Cowboys should be on the list honestly speaking. Deshaun is much better than dak and with the weapons Dallas have. I could see us making the playoffs especially in the NFC east being weak

You'd trade away and lose that much to upgrade QB from Dak? How terrible do you think he is?

Who said not to address defense? Y'all acting like we can't do both. I don't think dak is terrible I think he's top ten but if you can upgrade why not. Houston would get a pro bowl quarterback Instead of gambling on the quarterback in the draft.

Nola would be the best fit easily.
AK, M. Thomas, Oline and Coach >>>>> all them other teams.

and we Got Smith and Harris.

No other team can offer with we can offensively but we def can’t get him

Nola would be the best fit easily.
AK, M. Thomas, Oline and Coach >>>>> all them other teams.

and we Got Smith and Harris.

No other team can offer with we can offensively but we def can’t get him
With what trading bait? NO isn't going to have the best offer for Houston

Dak's coming off a terrible injury, isn't under contract (he could leave just like Watson, but as a FA), and sounds like he's looking to get big big money. That's fair to you?
You're not going to pay dak as much as Watson. A broken leg on a qb isnt that same as a back or wr and It would obviously be a sign and trade situation. That's a fair trade.

It's really up to Houston if they want to do a full rebuild or still try to compete in the afc south

I thought who the hell is this Mike Kafka getting HC interviews, well.. Turns KC must have decide to stop with the charade since EB's actual duties were made public during last season's playoffs.

During pre-season KC gave Kafka the title of "passing coordinator" (that's a very specific and signinficant title), perhaps giving the title to the rightful recipient... and we all know passing IS offense in today's NFL.

This is an indictment of EB and if he was being unfairly undermined, it would have been reported by now or he should/would have left during the off-season for a genuine OC job.

Can't use Kafka's subtle promotion for EB's inability to get a HC job 'cause Flores wasn't even given the title DC in his one yr in charge in New England. Yet and still the dolphins hired him 'cause everyone (patriots & nfl insiders) acknowledged that he was just that.

Excerpt from article:
Ahead of the 2020 season, the Philadelphia Eagles were reportedly interested in interviewing Kafka for their offensive coordinator vacancy. Reid shut that down and instead promoted Kafka, giving him the title of passing game coordinator in addition to QB coach. Unfortunately, there aren’t too many titles that could keep Kafka from a head coaching gig.

I thought who the hell is this Mike Kafka getting HC interviews, well.. Turns KC must have decide to stop with the charade since EB's actual duties were made public during last season's playoffs.

During pre-season KC gave Kafka the title of "passing coordinator" (that's a very specific and signinficant title), perhaps giving the title to the rightful recipient... and we all know passing IS offense in today's NFL.

This is an indictment of EB and if he was being unfairly undermined, it would have been reported by now or he should/would have left during the off-season for a genuine OC job.

Can't use Kafka's subtle promotion for EB's inability to get a HC job 'cause Flores wasn't even given the title DC in his one yr in charge in New England. Yet and still the dolphins hired him 'cause everyone (patriots & nfl insiders) acknowledged that he was just that.

Excerpt from article:
Ahead of the 2020 season, the Philadelphia Eagles were reportedly interested in interviewing Kafka for their offensive coordinator vacancy. Reid shut that down and instead promoted Kafka, giving him the title of passing game coordinator in addition to QB coach. Unfortunately, there aren’t too many titles that could keep Kafka from a head coaching gig.

I already said this exact thing.

Back