Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

My boys always talk Lamar up and I have to be the bearer of bad news. This is my argument everytime. He will put up good regular season numbers. But he not gonna win in playoffs until the passing aspect of his game develops further.
Playoff teams are usually sound, discipline teams that dont beat themselves. This means he will face teams that are not gonna let him run loose n dare him to throw. Until he can prove he can beat good teams from the pocket, Baltimore not winning or gettin to super bowl
Yeah because no team has ever win a super bowl in other ways rofl. Yall experts got it

Seattle, 2000 Ravens, Denver with Manning and other teams have won in contradiction to what you said but the issue is the O.C. anyway as his playcalling is trash outside running plays. This is why I rately bother with this topic, its pointless.

Last edited:
Yeah because no team has ever win a super bowl in other ways rofl. Yall experts got it

Seattle, 2000 Ravens, Denver with Manning and other teams have won in contradiction to what you said but the issue is the O.C. anyway as his playcalling is trash outside running plays. This is why I rately bother with this topic, its pointless.

Those were truly elite defenses though... like historic defenses. And 2 of 3 had really good run games too. They were teams built so that any QB could win as long as he wasn't a complete fuck up. Except the one with no running game (Broncos). Peyton was a fuck up at that point and the defense was still good enough to win. I don't think the idea that a team could build a squad so good that QB play doesn't really matter is a good defense of Jackson winning a SB... or much of a compliment to him.

Maybe the coordinator is calling plays knowing his QBs limitations. Like homeboy said 2 of the 3 defenses you mentioned were historically great,. Russel was a better passing QB also. The Broncos defense was also ridiculous.

I was thinking about San Francisco last night

They already have a roster built

Jeff Wilson and Raheem Mostert at RB

Brandon Aiyuk, Deebo Samuel and George Kittle in the passing game

They also have a pretty good defense

and Kyle Shanahan is one of the best play callers in the NFL
SF is a great landing spot for him

I wish my Steeler would put a bid in but at the end of the day Deshaun cost too much for us

I was thinking about San Francisco last night

They already have a roster built

Jeff Wilson and Raheem Mostert at RB

Brandon Aiyuk, Deebo Samuel and George Kittle in the passing game

They also have a pretty good defense

and Kyle Shanahan is one of the best play callers in the NFL
Welp...

Back