Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

You're not going to pay dak as much as Watson. A broken leg on a qb isnt that same as a back or wr and It would obviously be a sign and trade situation. That's a fair trade.

It's really up to Houston if they want to do a full rebuild or still try to compete in the afc south

You are gonna pay him Watson money though. QB's get paid... that's just how it is. Look at the money Jimmy G and Cousins got. Sign and trade how? Dak showed he won't sign for DAL. People been in here for the last few pages saying HOU is a shit show, it's run terribly, players won't want to go there... why would Dak sign to go there instead of being the FA he is and choosing any team he wants?

GOAT WR and GOAT QB

No football is considered in my book.

basketball and baseball players play offense and defense so they will always be ahead

I made a thread back in the old forum days saying Rice was more dominant than MJ and caught some shit for it (Some may have agreed too) I stand by it though. I'm not gonna say having more responsibility makes someone better. It's performance based.

Last edited:
You are gonna pay him Watson money though. QB's get paid... that's just how it is. Look at the money Jimmy G and Cousins got. Sign and trade how? Dak showed he won't sign for DAL. People been in here for the last few pages saying HOU is a shit show, it's run terribly, players won't want to go there... why would Dak sign to go there instead of being the FA he is and choosing any team he wants?
Dak is signing with Dallas and nobody is even talking about dak leaving for FA. You haven't heard such thing. And, as far as him not signing the deal well that was last year. This is a different situation because he got hurt. Watson got a hugh contract if it wasn't for Patrick we would be talking about Watsons contact. Dak isn't going to get that type of contract

Dak is signing with Dallas and nobody is even talking about dak leaving for FA. You haven't heard such thing. And, as far as him not signing the deal well that was last year. This is a different situation because he got hurt. Watson got a hugh contract if it wasn't for Patrick we would be talking about Watsons contact. Dak isn't going to get that type of contract

Nobody's taking about it because the season is still going on, so nobody's really talking free agency period besides Brees retiring. You're talking like he can't turn down every low offer, then hit the open market or get franchise tagged to a 1 year $37+ million franchise tag. Dak's still in the position of power, even with the injury.

What kinda contract you think he'll get?

Jamie Newman is another QB in the draft to watch

I think he a sleeper

would be talked about as a first rounder if he didnt opt out

He went to Wake and transferred to UGA

Nobody's taking about it because the season is still going on, so nobody's really talking free agency period besides Brees retiring. You're talking like he can't turn down every low offer, then hit the open market or get franchise tagged to a 1 year $37+ million franchise tag. Dak's still in the position of power, even with the injury.

What kinda contract you think he'll get?

Nobody's talking about it is because he's not going anywhere It's obvious. I'm not talking about him talking low offers. I'm saying he's not getting more than Watson. You're injecting stuff I never said or implied. Plus, you can't get more then what people are willing to pay you. Who's going to pay Dak Watson money?

Nobody's talking about it is because he's not going anywhere It's obvious. I'm not talking about him talking low offers. I'm saying he's not getting more than Watson. You're injecting stuff I never said or implied. Plus, you can't get more then what people are willing to pay you. Who's going to pay Dak Watson money?

Ok.... what kinda contract he getting?

Back