Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Deion's an all time great, but RICE is the GOAT to me. Rice makes the other greatest receivers of all time look bad. And when you make all the other greats look just good... you're the GOAT. He had productivity beyond comparison. Add in the fact that he played before offensive numbers got this inflated, and people STILL can't fuck with his numbers? GOAT.

These numbers in the era where you could get your head taken off, and the league wasn't set up for QB's to throw for 5,000 yards and complete 70% of their passes! GOAT. People still can't do this in the modern era.

View attachment 445629
That's your opinion but this only shows me that he's the Goat wr not football player

OH SHIT, Its Dan "The Man" Campbell. @Infamous114 @TheBoyRo Remember this dude, lol. Le Batard and crew made fun of him and his press conferences the whole time he was your interim HC.

Get used to this, guys.

I think his first 2 wins of the season after they fired Joe Philbin were vs the Titans and Texans and they played good and had a ton of momentum into New England for their next game on a Thursday night......and got beat down lol

Last edited:
That's your opinion but this only shows me that he's the Goat wr not football player

Then you're selling him short.

Yards from scrimmage leaders. Rice, then 7 RB's. He's the career leader and he did it playing a position that shouldn't lead the list, during an era when he shouldn’t lead the list. Touchdowns are the same story.

GOAT

Screenshot_20210121-145322_Chrome.jpg

Then you're selling him short.

Yards from scrimmage leaders. Rice, then 7 RB's. He's the career leader and he did it playing a position that shouldn't lead the list, during an era when he shouldn’t lead the list. Touchdowns are the same story.

GOAT

View attachment 446255
Nobody's selling him short we already know he has the most yards.
He didn't play defense or specials teams and Sanders did.
In my eyes if you can play 3 phases of the game and impacted they way deion did. Then to me that makes you a great overall football player. So Deion is the GOAT imo

Nobody's selling him short we already know he has the most yards.
He didn't play defense or specials teams and Sanders did.
In my eyes if you can play 3 phases of the game and impacted they way deion did. Then to me that makes you a great overall football player. So Deion is the GOAT imo

That's overhyping quality over quantity. His best year as a WR (by a long shot) was 475 yards and 1 TD. Not like he was out there putting in real work on offense.

Where do you have Hester? Top 10? He's statistically the best return man ever, and played offense and defense.

Back