Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

That's overhyping quality over quantity. His best year as a WR (by a long shot) was 475 yards and 1 TD. Not like he was out there putting in real work on offense.

Where do you have Hester? Top 10? He's statistically the best return man ever, and played offense and defense.
I said impact the game Deion main position was corner. So, it's not like he's going to play corner, wr, then go back and return punt and kicks. That's way too much to ask for.

Hester was only good at returning kicks. He sucked at corner and was a ok slot receiver

I said impact the game Deion main position was corner. So, it's not like he's going to play corner, wr, then go back and return punt and kicks. That's way too much to ask for.

Hester was only good at returning kicks. He sucked at corner and was a ok slot receiver

Naw Hester was weak at all positions except KR.

I'm optimistic

I think he will be fine and of course I'm rooting for the young brother to bounce back

I've been on all the Steelers sites and these fucking cacs are ridiculous with their slander of a young brother they don't even know

I would like to think if Rivera was our coach when Haskins was a rookie he would of been way better off. If he can bounce back and have a career like Ryan Tannehill is having right now it would count as a win.

I would like to think if Rivera was our coach when Haskins was a rookie he would of been way better off. If he can bounce back and have a career like Ryan Tannehill is having right now it would count as a win.
If he can get sit and chill and learn...

2022 be set up nice for him best case:

defense still will be elite
still have a great wr core
Revamped oline
Great to elite RB (Najee Harris in particular)

Aye man everyone been killing the guys that been tweeting and meme’ing the team that beat them the week before that ends up losing.

But the reveal all the injuries that I/they fought through wack too. Like dog we do not care.

In game niggas Griddy-ing it up after touchdowns, lose the game.

“ I been fighting through excruciating foot pain”
:scust1:

Word

Back