2020 NFL Offseason Thread

so you are saying in a scenario where the cowboys signed Dak to a 190mil contract.

Dak broke his arm in the first game, they absolutely nose dived and ended up with the firs pick.

And just for argument sake the first pick in the draft was the reincarnation of Dan Mario and Joe Montana combined.

The prognosis for dak was he wont be what he was..and the cowboys cut him before the start of the season.

Dak would get 90 mill of that?

Yeah.

That's why I named Alex Smith. Your scenario is exactly what happened w/ him.

Signed w/ the Deadskins in 18' for 80+ mil, like 60 guaranteed, broke his leg in week 6 1st year. Got 20 mil last season and will get another 20 this season. And his career is over bcuz of that injury.

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
25 mil guaranteed guessing its front loaded. We can get out of te Tannehill deal after year 1 or 3 Henry after 2. JRob the Goat does it again

so you are saying in a scenario where the cowboys signed Dak to a 190mil contract.

Dak broke his arm in the first game, they absolutely nose dived and ended up with the firs pick.

And just for argument sake the first pick in the draft was the reincarnation of Dan Mario and Joe Montana combined.

The prognosis for dak was he wont be what he was..and the cowboys cut him before the start of the season.

Dak would get 90 mill of that?
Yes

this is why the players fight and negotiate for the most guaranteed money and why Kirk’s deal was revolutionary as far as NFL contracts go

Kirk will end up making damn near 200 mill in guaranteed money in like a five year span including the two years he played on the tag and his current deal with minny

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot

If what I think is gonna come out is coming out... it confirms everything everyone who’s lived in the DMV including myself thinks of Snyder and the front office. Can’t wait.
Has to be some tie to Epstein or something.

Btw how long before Vince McMahon of the WWE gets the same faith