From what I’m hearing if I had to set odds for what it ends up being

40% Redwolves
20% Warriors
20% RedTails
10% Warhawks
10% Other

Huh?

He didn’t use knives.
The tweet jokingly says he will be catching knives next year. Next year Jameis will be your QB. Regardless the clip has him catching objects that are not footballs. Should be training for game situations by catching footballs imo.

The tweet jokingly says he will be catching knives next year. Next year Jameis will be your QB. Regardless the clip has him catching objects that are not footballs. Should be training for game situations by catching footballs imo.

Their color coded.

Whatever color the trainer calls out he has to make the adjustment and keep balance. It’s extremely useful

Its about hand eye coordination and being able to track the ball

using tennis balls for catching drills is quite common

I get what yall are saying but I've seen people do that catching footballls. It's more accurate to game type situations imo.

The best players do things different
True.
But still. That exercise he is doing is more of a baseball drill. The moment of his catch, his hands are in a clinched position in this drill. Just like in baseball when you catch you are clinching your hand, especially your non glove hand. In football at no time will you be clinching your hand when the ball arrives. You open your hands to catch the ball. Muscle memory comes into play here. It's a good drill he's doing but it's not a good football drill.

True.
But still. That exercise he is doing is more of a baseball drill. The moment of his catch, his hands are in a clinched position in this drill. Just like in baseball when you catch you are clinching your hand, especially your non glove hand. In football at no time will you be clinching your hand when the ball arrives. You open your hands to catch the ball. Muscle memory comes into play here. It's a good drill he's doing but it's not a good football drill.

Naw fam. Naw

From what I’m hearing if I had to set odds for what it ends up being

40% Redwolves
20% Warriors
20% RedTails
10% Warhawks
10% Other

Redwolves would be perfect. Design it right, that logo could be tight af.

Back