Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFC Championship: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Green Bay didn't even have to hire Packers. They stay at home (TB wins 31-26)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You need a TD and 2 points. You get the stop you only need a TD and even if the extra point is missed you still have the lead. You don’t get the 2 points game over.

They was inside the 7 yard line. You take that chance

He needs to be fired.

Do you consider D Hop the same because they run the same routes and was 1 and 2 on all the same routes last year.

I see y’all do a lil winning and don’t know how to act

Of course, when you make it to the Big Game after a lotta folks said we would lose immediately after the Wild Card.

D Hop ain’t no burner but he still got a little more explosiveness to me than Slant Mane. He can take you down the field from time to time.

He did. He played like shit.

so many missed calls holding WRs and they win on a call for holding a WR.
They still outplayed the Packers though. It's easy to get hung up on a call (the right call anyway) that might not even have came to that if GB didn't fuck up the drive before or not capitalize on the interceptions.

Even if the call wasn't made they still end up having to go the whole field for a td n two point conversion with no timeouts. They fucked themselves, not the refs.

Of course, when you make it to the Big Game after a lotta folks said we would lose immediately after the Wild Card.

D Hop ain’t no burner but he still got a little more explosiveness to me than Slant Mane. He can take you down the field from time to time.

Now you lying for no damn reason.
Everybody picked Tampa. So just stop with the dumb shit

Regardless of what you say bout his routes he puts up a lot catches a lot of yards and nobody was better at getting first downs or running the out and the slant.

while having a qb that can push the ball down the field.
You acting like getting a ton of catches and a ton of yards is a bad thing lmao.

try again

Now you lying for no damn reason.
Everybody picked Tampa. So just stop with the dumb shit

Regardless of what you say bout his routes he puts up a lot catches a lot of yards and nobody was better at getting first downs or running the out and the slant.

while having a qb that can push the ball down the field.
You acting like getting a ton of catches and a ton of yards is a bad thing lmao.

try again

Everybody picked Tampa when we beat y’all, not GB.

And oh I can dig up some posts from the regular thread where niggas was saying we’d better pray to be playing the NFC East and that we’d lose as soon as we played somebody else.

Bad thing? Nah but I’d like if my top receiver had a little variety to his game. MT is exclusively a one trick pony. I’d feel the same about a receiver that could only run 9 routes

Everybody picked Tampa when we beat y’all, not GB.

And oh I can dig up some posts from the regular thread where niggas was saying we’d better pray to be playing the NFC East and that we’d lose as soon as we played somebody else.

Bad thing? Nah but I’d like if my top receiver had a little variety to his game. MT is exclusively a one trick pony. I’d feel the same about a receiver that could only run 9 routes

Bull shit.

everybody had Tampa in the Super Bowl all year. The most talented offense in the league and a beast dline and LB group.

just stop

And yea.

I really think Packers coached need to get fired. What he did makes no sense at all.

you kick the FG and stop them you still need a TD.
You go for it don’t get you still need a stop and TD.

That alone let’s me know he ain’t head coach material.

Callin for coach to get fired is a bit premature. Did he fuck up. Yes, that decisions was turrible. But at the same time he a young coach that ain't really faced much adversity cause AROD handles his business. He need to learn from this. He got outcoached and if it wasnt for those TB picks, that game might be a blowout.

Bull shit.

everybody had Tampa in the Super Bowl all year. The most talented offense in the league and a beast dline and LB group.

just stop

This is false. When Tampa was taking them early losses and Brady was throwing picks in bunches. ALOTTA people bailed on them. There was a select group of people that out the gate, understood the Tampa shit, if it was gon work was gon take time.

Pack coached and played scared in the guts of the game. They blew it.

Rodgers had two CHANCES to run that shit in and didn't. LeFraud did the shook ones shit.

Fuck em.

Last edited:
If we are gonna be playing the blame game for GB then we have to have Rodgers be a participant too. He should have run. Even if he doesn't make it they still had another down.
Which is WHY I said he was overrated. He had WIDE open field and sold out.....TWO downs in a ROW.

Sports Bar don't want unpopular opinions today tho.

Back