Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFC Championship: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Green Bay didn't even have to hire Packers. They stay at home (TB wins 31-26)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I disagree Aaron played well enough to win the game.
You have to look at what happened. DA dropped a touchdown pass and they settled for a FG. A WR drop the 2 pt conversion lol.. king gave up a touchdown with 8 seconds to go. Those were crucial players that he didn' have control over.

I get he didn't capitalize on the turnovers. Didn't he get sacked on both those 3rd downs? I can't remember

What about all the other years.....:popcorn2:

Brady was catching CRAZY flack this time last year when he was getting ousted in the playoffs.

And Rodgers WISHES he had Brady's resume.

SMH. The excuse making for that cracka is ridiculous. Damn them State Farm commercials THAT good.

Happy Green Bay Packers GIF by NFL
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Football GIF by NFL
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Football GIF by NFL
Green Bay Packers Football GIF by NFL

Green Bay Packers Football GIF by NFL
Football Sport GIF by NFL

Mike Evans Football GIF by NFL
Football Sport GIF by NFL

Remember last year draft when people said green bay need to add a wr? You see how this game no other wr came up big.. those wr made a couple of plays but the didn't come up big.

Been saying this for years. When GB gonna 13-3, Rodgers getting all the credit.

Soon as he loses in the the playoffs all of sudden
his O-Line was suspect, his backs & receivers were suspect, the defense was suspect.

Like clockwork................ :hahaha:

If you in the team when they win you’re a champion even practice squad niggas
Obviously. Would you read a book by Dion Waiters describing his road to becoming a champion with the Lakers? Leveon Bell gonna get the talk show tour to tell us about his ring? Anyone gonna remember they were on the team in 2 years?

Levels.

Like clockwork................ :hahaha:
I don't see how my post insinuations Rodgers getting the credit for wins.

I'm not one of the people who thinks Quarterbacks should get all the credit. For example Rodgers is this and that vs Russell Wilson.. when in really GB vs Seattle or whoever... it's a team effort at the end of the day

I don't see how my post insinuations Rodgers getting the credit for wins.

I'm not one of the people who thinks Quarterbacks should get all the credit. For example Rodgers is this and that vs Russell Wilson.. when in really GB vs Seattle or whoever... it's a team effort at the end of the day

My insinuation was last years draft pick or his WR or RB's was rarely, if ever, brought up on their way to a 13-3 season.

But as soon as Rodgers loses, AGAIN, here comes all the "rest of team was really lacking" talks points. I've heard year in & year out to excuse A-Aron coming up short.

Rodgers out player Brady.

but the Bucs won and Brady getting the credit and Rodgers getting the blame.

yea. That makes sense

:smh:

Obviously. Would you read a book by Dion Waiters describing his road to becoming a champion with the Lakers? Leveon Bell gonna get the talk show tour to tell us about his ring? Anyone gonna remember they were on the team in 2 years?

Levels.

We gonna remember Brown. Like bruh you pretty much saying if you not a starter you not a champion. 53 people on the team. Why the hate lol

All the hate i had for brady just..left

You gotta respect it at this point

Even though his offense is loaded... even though he looked a little washed-ish in the 2nd half lol

Hating makes the hater look suspect at this point

If LeBron haters can finally give it up the Brady haters have too

The Bucs were winning 28-10 & were about to blow the packers out. Brady made it interesting but stop acting like the packers played well enough or was coached well enough to win. Leftwich should have feed Fournette & Jones to kill the clock. Rodgers need to leave to win another championship

We gonna remember Brown. Like bruh you pretty much saying if you not a starter you not a champion. 53 people on the team. Why the hate lol
Nah thats not what he saying...

he is saying that its levels...

Your a Bucs fan right?

without googling who was the slot wr on the last SB team? How about the rotational RB? The nickel back?

I do agree that AB will be remembered because he is AB. His profile is bigger than his performance at this point in his career. Not saying that he wont ball out in the SB cause he gets reps...

but his contribution on the road to the SB is being overstated because he is AB.

Same thing with Lev Bell

Last edited:
I already said i walked some of my statement back about AB. Basically, my point is if you are a high profile player and you have minimal or no contribution to the team's title run then those diamonds are chipped and cloudy. Other than ring ceremony night, you ever see or hear Gary Payton bragging about his ring with Miami? Mitch Richmond with the Lakers? Bernie Kosar with the Cowboys?
Real Ballers wanna earn those rings not be a bit player. If I come off as a hater then so be it. I don't really care about this at all. I wasn't really serious when I originally posted anyway. lol

Back