Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFC Championship: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Green Bay didn't even have to hire Packers. They stay at home (TB wins 31-26)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@dwanye and @AP21 hope y’all remember never doubt us again. I fee especially bad for y’all because y’all are almost always there always one play away. Y’all about to witness another Super Bowl by us in your lifetime. Without Tom this coulda been y’all year.

But fuck the Aints, fuck who dat nation, fuck Bourbon Street, Fuck Anne Rice, Fuck bounce music, fuck creoles and cajuns, fuck Po Boys, fuck popeyes, fuck the originals, fuck interview with a vampire, fuck cash money fuck no limit, fuck bling bling, fuck beignets, fuck jambalaya, fuck lugz, fuck G nikes in short fuck yall hatin ass niggas
Cool

I hope posting that relieved whatever pent up tension you was holding onto b.

I'm not about to do this with you man lol

Just admit Dwayne got you feeling some type of way.

"Slant mane"...cute ???

giphy.gif

Lol, I completely forgot Bell & AB about to be in the Super Bowl.... Damn Pittsburgh cry in the corner

:kanyecry2:
Both them niggas will pawn them rings bcuz everybody knows they really didn't earn them. Both barely played this year and both didn't play in the championship game. Quite sure Bell won't sniff the field for the SB. He's the 3rd best back on that roster right now. Them diamonds got flaws.

Both them niggas will pawn them rings bcuz everybody knows they really didn't earn them. Both barely played this year and both didn't play in the championship game. Quite sure Bell won't sniff the field for the SB. He's the 3rd best back on that roster right now. Them diamonds got flaws.

Definitely hating AB got touchdowns this year. Steelers had y’all chance to pay him and didn’t.

tenor.gif

Been saying this for years. When GB gonna 13-3, Rodgers getting all the credit.

Soon as he loses in the the playoffs all of sudden his O-Line was suspect, his backs & receivers were suspect, the defense was suspect.
Do you blame Aaron for losing to the bucs?

Hater post
Definitely hating AB got touchdowns this year. Steelers had y’all chance to pay him and didn’t.

I will back off a bit on AB for some reason I forgot he played in as many games. If he doesn't play in the SB after missing the NFCCG, I stand by my statement. This has nothing to do with the Steelers. If they get a ring, will you remember them for it? No, you won't. Do yall consider LeSean McCoy a true champion for the cheap ring he got with KC last year? No. You don't. I call out all players from all leagues that feel they are vindicated for getting cheap rings. There are levels to being a champion in my book.

Hell yeah.

His suppose to one of the best ever. right?

He got gifted 3 int's and ain't do shit.

When you supposedly one of the best ever you put the game away when you get 3 turnovers in a playoff game
I disagree Aaron played well enough to win the game.
You have to look at what happened. DA dropped a touchdown pass and they settled for a FG. A WR drop the 2 pt conversion lol.. king gave up a touchdown with 8 seconds to go. Those were crucial players that he didn' have control over.

I get he didn't capitalize on the turnovers. Didn't he get sacked on both those 3rd downs? I can't remember

I will back off a bit on AB for some reason I forgot he played in as many games. If he doesn't play in the SB after missing the NFCCG, I stand by my statement. This has nothing to do with the Steelers. If they get a ring, will you remember them for it? No, you won't. Do yall consider LeSean McCoy a true champion for the cheap ring he got with KC last year? No. You don't. I call out all players from all leagues that feel they are vindicated for getting cheap rings. There are levels to being a champion in my book.

If you in the team when they win you’re a champion even practice squad niggas

Remember last year draft when people said green bay need to add a wr? You see how this game no other wr came up big.. those wr made a couple of plays but the didn't come up big.

Green bay organization is at fault for not getting the piece that Aaron Rodgers needed. He could have use another wr in this game.

They actually drafted a quarterback when the were a SB contending team that needed another piece ????

Back