Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFC Championship: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Green Bay didn't even have to hire Packers. They stay at home (TB wins 31-26)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still would like to go back to brady's last playoff game w the pats and read how everyone was so sure Brady was washed up...

Now this year niggas are quiet ....

Brady haters often come from a place of emotion n not logic. I never fucked w Patriots, but at some point, as a NFL fan, just had to understand that I was witnessing history and watching a living legend at work

And yea.

I really think Packers coached need to get fired. What he did makes no sense at all.

you kick the FG and stop them you still need a TD.
You go for it don’t get you still need a stop and TD.

That alone let’s me know he ain’t head coach material.

And yea.

I really think Packers coached need to get fired. What he did makes no sense at all.

One of the stupidest calls i ever seen.

Could have had the TD and the 2 points to tie.

Instead he put his hope in getting another stop AND getting back to the red zone and scoring.

who don’t?

But damn dude get all the breaks and calls
Shit a lot of ppl don't. I see it online n hear it in real life.

U don't win that much just by getting calls. And at the end of the day this could've easily gone to GB n they dropped the ball, literally.

And yea.

You need a TD and 2 points. You get the stop you only need a TD and even if the extra point is missed you still have the lead. You don’t get the 2 points game over.

Back