Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #8 Orlando Magic don't even have to travel to go home (MIL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could see Toronto beating the bucks now

I think Boston and Miami can beat them also..

They've (Bucks) been locked in all regular season and came back with pretty much the same team from last season which is why they have a great regular season record. But they were flawed last season and are still flawed. As much as I want them to win or at least make the finals so Giannis will not leave Milwaukee, I honestly think he is gone unless they make a big move in the offseason

I think Boston and Miami can beat them also..

They've (Bucks) been locked in all regular season and came back with pretty much the same team from last season which is why they have a great regular season record. But they were flawed last season and are still flawed. As much as I want them to win or at least make the finals so Giannis will not leave Milwaukee, I honestly think he is gone unless they make a big move in the offseason

Every team is flawed.

Every team is flawed.

You know what's funny....

When I seen it was you who quoted my post I knew you would post what you did. LMAO.

offensively the Bucks are easy to scheme for. Their best player can't honestly be relied on to close at the end of games due to him not being able to hit free throws or consistently shoot. That is seriously scary because the majority of their offense is predicated on him creating for himself and his teammates. Keep him out the paint without over helping and their offense is bogged down.Their starting point guard is also a shaky offensive closer and Middleton for as well rounded as he is can be hella some timey.. the 2nd best all around offensive player is Brook Lopez and they don't really feature him alot on offense which is sad.

I figured since you watch alot of basketball what is understood shouldn't be said but I apologize for that

Damn. Ennis swung on that nigga.

Edit naw that wasn't a punch.

The bubble perfect for a bench clearling brawl low key.

Don't want it to be my team but I'd love to see it. Lol.

Back