2020 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #8 Orlando Magic don't even have to travel to go home (MIL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bucks just look rusty after having nothing to play for for 2 weeks

Fournier is always a beast international play but that shit just doesnt translate to big games in the NBA for some reason

Reactions: A.F.R.I.C.A
Im here only to see the hate from the rockets fans. Yall some funny mfers. Im natural hater so its hard to not to join in, but fuck Harden

I was about to say something similar... no Harden hate though

Rockets fans all in here happy as hell. LMAO. I work with a couple Rockets fans and they are just like the folks on this site with their disdain for Giannis and their complex when it comes to James Harden not getting enough respect. Lol.

You guys are hella loyal (to a fault sometimes) to your squad and I respect that shit.

Bucks looking flat as hell.

Everybody keeps saying the reason the Bucks will not win or make the finals is due to Giannis not having enough help. I personally think the reason they will come up short is due to Giannis still not being able to shoot. Him shooting 3 pointers is silly to me because all he really needs to get better at is hitting his free throws (75%+ minimum) and hitting pull up midrange jumpers.

If Giannis could hit the pull up midrange jumper with good accuracy it would be even harder to guard his drives to the hoop and most importantly hitting free throws because he is always going to get attempts due to him being so aggressive. Whoever the shooting or his position coach is needs to get him to focus on those 2 things offensively. His free throws especially because his percentage has dropped each year

C/S Look at this video of bball breakdown on Greek Freak form. It was good as a rookie and it's gotten worse.

I wouldn't be shocked if this is the only gm Orlando wins

Yeah. Nurse and all the Raptors say getting our ass beat by Orlando in the first round last year was needed to change niggas attitudes.

Maybe this galvanizes the bucks. But I can't call it. Clifford a good coach man. I don't want to take anything away from the magic. They executed a game plan and did what they had to do today.

He is trying to skip steps. He can't even hit free throws consistently

You should always start in and work your way out. Honestly he doesn't really need to shoot 3 point shots

That’s something that needs to be said. Some guys don’t need to be consistent 3 point shooters. Kawhi doesn’t take many 3s right? He’s a pretty good mid range shooter and that’s what Giannis needs to be working on

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3