Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #8 Orlando Magic don't even have to travel to go home (MIL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just being on the floor is an improvement. I'm rooting for him tho. I just want him to be more assertive on offense.

Facts. But for this here game I understand. Young kid, got no chance of winning, just came back from the boycott shit going on.

I can see me not be assertive either.

Last edited:
Just being on the floor is an improvement. I'm rooting for him tho. I just want him to be more assertive on offense.

I'm rooting for him and too and that's why I dont kill the Sixers for taking him, I loved his game in college

Tatum would've been great in hindsight but at the time Fultz was the best prospect in the draft at the time imo

What happened to him is still one of the most confusing things I've ever seen happen in sports but I hope he keeps building his confidence up and balls out

I'm rooting for him and too and that's why I dont kill the Sixers for taking him, I loved his game in college

Tatum would've been great in hindsight but at the time Fultz was the best prospect in the draft at the time imo

What happened to him is still one of the most confusing things I've ever seen happen in sports but I hope he keeps building his confidence up and balls out
The frustrating thing for Sixers fans is.. If Fultz was who they thought they were drafting, Philly doesn't trade for Jimmy. Trading for Jimmy and prolly trying to show jimmy their commitment to winning they went all in and over spent on players that they had younger versions of but lost as trade pieces. The irony is Philly started the process bcuz of injuries to Andrew Bynum and finished the process due to Fultz being injured. SMH

Back