2020 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #8 Orlando Magic don't even have to travel to go home (MIL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bucks looking flat as hell.

Everybody keeps saying the reason the Bucks will not win or make the finals is due to Giannis not having enough help. I personally think the reason they will come up short is due to Giannis still not being able to shoot. Him shooting 3 pointers is silly to me because all he really needs to get better at is hitting his free throws (75%+ minimum) and hitting pull up midrange jumpers.

If Giannis could hit the pull up midrange jumper with good accuracy it would be even harder to guard his drives to the hoop and most importantly hitting free throws because he is always going to get attempts due to him being so aggressive. Whoever the shooting or his position coach is needs to get him to focus on those 2 things offensively. His free throws especially because his percentage has dropped each year

Reactions: M4nh4tt4n
Its early but they arent playing scared at all.....going right at the Bucks defense
Nobody on the bucks scare anybody except Giannis

Golden eagle Wes washed
Bledsoe lol
Middleton is an unassuming 2nd option ala gallinari or tobias Harris
Brook Lopez soft as baby shit
George hill lol

Jimmy butler
Kendrick nunn
Jae crowder
Duncan Robinson
Bam on D

Are much more intimidating

Last edited:
He has played solid all season..

Dude is still hella young so he could and most likely will get better.
Fultz is coming along.. But bruh... philly could've had tatum instead

Imagine simmons, embiid and tatum still on a rookie deal. The bread they paid Tobias could've went somewhere else. Big possibilities

Nobody on the bucks scared anybody except Giannis

Golden eagle Wes washed
Bledsoe lol
Middleton is an unassuming 2nd option ala gallinari or tobias Harris
Brook Lopez soft as baby shit
George hill lol

Jimmy butler
Kendrick nunn
Jae crowder
Duncan Robinson
Bam on D

Are much more intimidating
Colin Cowherd (i know i know) guarantees Giannis is going to golden state in free agency because his supporting cast aint all that

Fultz is coming along.. But bruh... philly could've had tatum instead

Imagine simmons, embiid and tatum still on a rookie deal. The bread they paid Tobias could've went somewhere else. Big possibilities

Hindsight is 20/20

I can kinda understand why they drafted Fultz instead of Tatum with Simmons being there already but hey......

It is what it is

Reactions: toheeb27
Colin Cowherd (i know i know) guarantees Giannis is going to golden state in free agency because his supporting cast aint all that

I'm not a fan of that guy or any of his shows.
I really dislike when he talked basketball and NBA in particular but you never know what these players are going to do