Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't touch Lamelo if he fell to us in the second round. That nigga plays like a thot at the worst position and is a bird. If he goes to wrong organization I truly he won't be in the league in 5 years.
Chill him and Lonzo Neva lauce!!

LinedParchedGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

I hope LaMelo becomes a HOFer
Why they hatin on the young king? I get he’s a bit immature at this point but it’s too much..

nigga was driving the lambo at 16

give him some time and let him get humbled and then watch the talent come

Kids about to come not from college so get used to it

Why they hatin on the young king? I get he’s a bit immature at this point but it’s too much..

nigga was driving the lambo at 16

give him some time and let him get humbled and then watch the talent come

Kids about to come not from college so get used to it
It's a trap. Think about it. He plays PG and will likely be a top 5-10 pick so just based on the status of where he is selected and what the salary goes for with top picks he will take time to be be humbled because whoever drafts him (outside of a weird scenario he falls to Spurs or if GSW choose him) he will get the keys to the franchise. Also the best PG and teams have a leader that's non selfish, competitive, lead other men, and make smart decisions as the ball handler.

Lamelo is more immature than Lonzo was (more talented yes) coming into the league and on top that doesn't even play or cares about Defense. Dude doesn't hate to loose and cares more about his brand. It's not his fault, he was taught that. It's just great fools gold bruh. Like it's on some Dr Strange shit of scenarios of this kid being successful in the NBA being a winner and it's very small opportunities.

Once he gets that second contract (if he doesn't gets traded ) he better hope it's to a good organization or he gonna be like Lonzo which is hoping for a max, humbled, and trying to prove his self that he belongs.

You will see Miami Heat fans in the arenas guaranteed. Incoming “fans never show up to games” comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back