Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me how even though I asked hustle but niggas who ride coattails not gonna tell me why not

it doesnt matter anymore brah

at this point, im ready for the draft and FA to start. All this speculation is just annoying. Not from ya'll but just in general b/c there aint really shit else to talk about

so this what winning Toronto's first title gets us around here from you?

you're usually super rational and make sense when you propose shit

im sorry the season didnt go the way you had hoped, but all of this is garbage

BI gonna get disgruntled soon? He has played exactly one, albeit shortened season in NOLA...won MIP in his first season, set all kinds of career highs, and you telling me that you know that he gonna wanna leave b/c of some shit you just projecting?

throw this one back b
We gotta stop responding to shit like this fam. We respond to extreme takes, we emotional and sensitive. We don't respond, Pelicans fans done went ghost/quiet and jokes are cracked.

Every team gets jokes cracked on them so I'm fine with just not responding to shit like this no more. More logical convos can be in our thread. This shit just for hot takes and giggles at this point.

Jrue helps the warriors defensively and is another scoring guard and playmaker

he will opt in and his contract will be up in 2022 which aligns with the aging core of GS looking to get younger and then will have that cap space

wiggins is ehhh but he’ll be in the same price range as Jrue and he’s a good wing co star for ingram when Zion misses games from weight issues

Also the #2 pick allows the pelicans to draft wiseman or ball but probably wiseman since they might not be so sure on hayes as a starting C long term

Ball
Wiggins
Ingram
Zion
Wiseman/Hayes

for the 99’ and the 2000s

Curry gotta leave UA man.

i think he should stay but they definitely have to poach some people from Nike/Adidas...hell, even J Cole shoe looks better than this.

He would probably make Puma very relevant again at this point.

Looks like they tried to make a concord J and said fuck it half way through the design

i think he should stay but they definitely have to poach some people from Nike/Adidas...hell, even J Cole shoe looks better than this.

He would probably make Puma very relevant again at this point.

Looks like they tried to make a concord J and said fuck it half way through the design

Im sorry bro but those look like shoes teenage girls would wear like some sketchers or some shit.

No reason he should be running around in something so swaggerless

Im sorry bro but those look like shoes teenage girls would wear like some sketchers or some shit.

No reason he should be running around in something so swaggerless

the ones you posted or J Cole kicks with puma?

If the former, i'm agreeing with you, but im saying he should stay with UA to get some more options for bball kicks instead of just going with Nike. UA needs to get more talent

We gotta stop responding to shit like this fam. We respond to extreme takes, we emotional and sensitive. We don't respond, Pelicans fans done went ghost/quiet and jokes are cracked.

Every team gets jokes cracked on them so I'm fine with just not responding to shit like this no more. More logical convos can be in our thread. This shit just for hot takes and giggles at this point.
@AZTG

Jrue helps the warriors defensively and is another scoring guard and playmaker

he will opt in and his contract will be up in 2022 which aligns with the aging core of GS looking to get younger and then will have that cap space

wiggins is ehhh but he’ll be in the same price range as Jrue and he’s a good wing co star for ingram when Zion misses games from weight issues

Also the #2 pick allows the pelicans to draft wiseman or ball but probably wiseman since they might not be so sure on hayes as a starting C long term

Ball
Wiggins
Ingram
Zion
Wiseman/Hayes

for the 99’ and the 2000s
Wiseman BBIQ is non coachable. Don't want any part of him. Okongkwu is the best big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back