Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause niggas like ingram never wanted to switch places with ad in the first place. The lakers winning mentally reinforces that fact.

I'm not saying flip all their young talent but I'd flip ingram for a top 2 pick and jrue for other young talent/picks to get more time to build culture.
Zion not bringing these niggas to the next level, svg not bringing them to another level this season. BI gonna get disgruntled soon. We've seen this play out so many times.

Go get lamelo. Bring excitement back while taking the pressure off and giving svg time to instill some culture in these lil niggas and in 3 yrs you gonna have a dog ass squad.

Or you can whate time chasing the 8th spot and getting knocked in the play in.

Hard truths.

??‍♂️
tenor.gif

Truth hurts. Yall got an opportunity to get ahead of the bullshit. It's happened to yall twice now... 3 maybe? Can't remember what happened with baron davis. Damn yall been through some shit.

Screenshot_20201104-215025_Chrome.jpg

giphy (45).gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth hurts. Yall got an opportunity to get ahead of the bullshit. It's happened to yall twice now... 3 maybe? Can't remember what happened with baron davis. Damn yall been through some shit.

View attachment 393775

View attachment 393774
I don't want to take this seriously so I'll let you get your shit off fam. But the path you are saying is not thought out well enough. You entitled to your opinion though man.

I don't want to take this seriously so I'll let you get your shit off fam. But the path you are saying is not thought out well enough. You entitled to your opinion though man.

I'm not beta nigga. Theres no shit to get off. I said what I said if you disagree you disagree.

The Phoenix Suns are building their franchise around Devin Booker, but the All-Star guard may not want to stay with the team much longer. Per Ryen Russillo on The Bill Simmons Podcast (starts at 68:00 mark), it’s “the worst kept secret” in the NBA that Booker wants to leave the Suns. Booker’s name has been floated around in trade rumors since the summer. Marc Berman of the New York Post reported in July that the New York Knicks’ hiring of head coach Tom Thibodeaux and president Leon Rose could put them in play for the 24-year-old:

– via Adam Wells @ Bleacher Report

Last edited:
Btw don’t know if y’all know but hoop central and NBA central

post ANYTHING and a lot of it is less credible sources and speculation pieces

those accounts just want the views and likes so that’s why they post info from a ringer pod and ryen rusillio

not listening to that BS

I keep forgetting about Oubre getting hurt. Booker should run it back with the Suns. They have workable pieces in place imo. They can make the playoffs.
Oubre
Booker
Rubio
Ayton
Cam Johnson
Bridges

idk if baynes is coming back but they need another vet to take ‘em past the Play in tournament

Like the suns could sign milsap with a bit of the MLE

and sign Kent bazemore

then all of a sudden you’re maybe fighting for a 7th seed

Cause niggas like ingram never wanted to switch places with ad in the first place. The lakers winning mentally reinforces that fact.

I'm not saying flip all their young talent but I'd flip ingram for a top 2 pick and jrue for other young talent/picks to get more time to build culture.
Zion not bringing these niggas to the next level, svg not bringing them to another level this season. BI gonna get disgruntled soon. We've seen this play out so many times.

Go get lamelo. Bring excitement back while taking the pressure off and giving svg time to instill some culture in these lil niggas and in 3 yrs you gonna have a dog ass squad.

Or you can whate time chasing the 8th spot and getting knocked in the play in.

Hard truths.

??‍♂️
so this what winning Toronto's first title gets us around here from you?

you're usually super rational and make sense when you propose shit

im sorry the season didnt go the way you had hoped, but all of this is garbage

BI gonna get disgruntled soon? He has played exactly one, albeit shortened season in NOLA...won MIP in his first season, set all kinds of career highs, and you telling me that you know that he gonna wanna leave b/c of some shit you just projecting?

throw this one back b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back