Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Infamous114 tell ya mans on Twitter to make sure to not delete that tweet when the trade happens ??

Lol we ain't trading Herro for Jrue bruh.
I'ma bookmark this... You know... Just in case. Lol

But the reality is, if the heat want jrue, they coming off him or Robinson. No getting away around it

I'm not even mad at my brother Shiz. He uses the same talking points knock twice does when talking about Gentry. I'm battle tested b.

But it's all about SVG moving forward

what would be a successful season for y’all teams.

Teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Celtics, and Warriors are Championship or bust.

Everybody else where do y’all fall?

I say us making the playoffs is a success

Not giving a deal to Bryn Forbes, Marco Belinelli.
Trading Aldridge and/or DeRozan for a young player and/or 2021 draft pick
Not overpaying Derrick White
Giving the young guys a ton of run
Lonnie Walker, Luka Samanic, Keldon Johnson, and Murray getting better and looking like NBA rotation players
Being competitive most games
Getting a top 5 pick ( hopefully #1) in the 2021 draft

Good person?

mannnnnn. Nobody care bout that bruh. Can you coach is what matters.

Tom Brady ain’t a good person but he can play.
Just answered this. I'm not gonna go back and forth about it. But I will say, not all good coaching translate into wins. That's just the reality.

I've given my criticisms of him which you've largely ignored while you've focused on the things I actually liked about him.

You appear to judge coaching solely by wins and losses. On the surface, that's what gets a ton of coaches fired. I judge them by other metrics including wins and losses, and for the last time, while he wasn't able to get the wins, from X's and O's to game management, I didn't think he was as bad as you do. I'm judging him solely off the things he was able to control but you tell me how many coaches you think were going to win and win consistently with some of the rosters he had to work with, which, was beyond his control.

Teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Celtics, and Warriors are Championship or bust.

Most importantly, RJ shows real improvement.

And play in tournament for the Knicks.

Dont even need to win it. Just be in the mix.

Keep improving organically and remaining competitive while maintaining cap flexibility.

Paul watson jr.

Don't try to play me when he gets in the rotation and starts to get his shit off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back