Jrue/Dragic
Butler
Duncan
Meyers/Crowder
Bam

AmazingWetAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

M
We want Herro and Duncan
Nah take the much younger one out the two and again Duncan is not gonna do for y’all what he does for us

Herro’s value is incredibly high

I offered a pick in this draft and a expiring contract or two

anything else it’s fuck off

while i think Jrue is super dope...no way Miami is giving up two of their best 3pt shooters in a single move.
There’s talks amongst the community that they don’t even wanna part with Herro and I get it

Herro is only 20 and he has high upside and has already shown that he will be a capable starter that has 20ppg scoring potential

also Jrue means that he affects the giannis plan and Jrue is 30 while not old but he makes it so if you do trade for him and if you want to justify bailing out on the 2021 plan for him and giving up assets then you have to win a championship in the 3 MAYBE 4 years that him and Jimmy have left of high quality ball. Then you have to resign him when his contract is up in I think 2022 but you don’t necessarily have to

I like Jrue because him Jimmy and bam should make us one of the most fearsome teams on defense and hes a much needed playmaker and secondary shot creator

Me I’m not so high on Giannis that think it’s him or bust but maybe you should maintain the flexibility just in case because who knows? Maybe Kawhi comes to Miami or maybe another star comes loose

I’ll take both scenarios though

There’s talks amongst the community that they don’t even wanna part with Herro and I get it

Herro is only 20 and he has high upside and has already shown that he will be a capable starter that has 20ppg scoring potential

also Jrue means that he affects the giannis plan and Jrue is 30 while not old but he makes it so if you do trade for him and if you want to justify bailing out on the 2021 plan for him and giving up assets then you have to win a championship in the 3 MAYBE 4 years that him and Jimmy have left of high quality ball. Then you have to resign him when his contract is up in I think 2022 but you don’t necessarily have to

I like Jrue because him Jimmy and bam should make us one of the most fearsome teams on defense and hes a much needed playmaker and secondary shot creator

Me I’m not so high on Giannis that think it’s him or bust but maybe you should maintain the flexibility just in case because who knows? Maybe Kawhi comes to Miami or maybe another star comes loose

I’ll take both scenarios though
i can see this, but i also thinks Jrue puts Miami in a top 3 position. I dont think Boston or Milwaukee will replicate what they did last year or even Philly, but that's pending a Harden trade.

i can see this, but i also thinks Jrue puts Miami in a top 3 position. I dont think Boston or Milwaukee will replicate what they did last year or even Philly, but that's pending a Harden trade.
I think the margin of making the heat better between Giannis and Jrue is actually a relatively slim one

Giannis adds a dominant defensive force and a strong paint presence

his playmaking skill isn’t direly needed since Jimmy and bam are here and then if he’s here he adds another non shooter to the team. I guess one could argue that Giannis’ gravity will make heat shooters more open though

whereas Jrue he’ll give you the same defensive impact but he’ll also help space the floor and keep the lane open as you can’t leave him open from three

I don’t see much difference as far as contributing to winning on this particular team

what would be a successful season for y’all teams.

Teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Celtics, and Warriors are Championship or bust.

Everybody else where do y’all fall?

I say us making the playoffs is a success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back