Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rockets better quit bs and move Simmons for Harden. No brainer for both teams. Houston would just have to figure out a way to get off the Russ deal and start the rebuild. They could get a good player in the 2021 draft and potentially enough cap space to make a play for a big name in 2021/2022.

They won’t do it tho because the owner penny pinching and won’t risk missing out on that playoff revenue + all of the additional revenue that comes with having a competitive team with 2 big name players. If anything I can see Houston flipping Russ + assets for cap relief and spare parts. One of the things they have going for them is that they play in a desirable market as well as the tax hook up playing in Texas. If they can off load the Russ contract for expirings Houston can quickly rebuild with a lottery pick in 2021(potential flip for an established vet) as well as cap space to play with next summer.

The rockets better quit bs and move Simmons for Harden. No brainer for both teams. Houston would just have to figure out a way to get off the Russ deal and start the rebuild. They could get a good player in the 2021 draft and potentially enough cap space to make a play for a big name in 2021/2022.

They won’t do it tho because the owner penny pinching and won’t risk missing out on that playoff revenue + all of the additional revenue that comes with having a competitive team with 2 big name players. If anything I can see Houston flipping Russ + assets for cap relief and spare parts. One of the things they have going for them is that they play in a desirable market as well as the tax hook up playing in Texas. If they can off load the Russ contract for expirings Houston can quickly rebuild with a lottery pick in 2021(potential flip for an established vet) as well as cap space to play with next summer.

Fax

so this what winning Toronto's first title gets us around here from you?

you're usually super rational and make sense when you propose shit

im sorry the season didnt go the way you had hoped, but all of this is garbage

BI gonna get disgruntled soon? He has played exactly one, albeit shortened season in NOLA...won MIP in his first season, set all kinds of career highs, and you telling me that you know that he gonna wanna leave b/c of some shit you just projecting?

throw this one back b

Nigga was on a bum squad looking for a max deal. He got his numbers.

Yall better get like @Dwyane and get semi detached.

I'm telling you. Sell high mane. Flip.da flip.

You on the clock. Year 7 coming sooner than you think.

I keep forgetting about Oubre getting hurt. Booker should run it back with the Suns. They have workable pieces in place imo. They can make the playoffs.

Nah. I'd get tf outta there if I was him. The bubble was a fluke and didn't result in anything but a moral victory. No one on the roster behind him is the real deal. I'd run for the hills. I think he'll give em till trade deadline off strength of what happened in the bubble cause he doesn't want to seem like a dickhead.

Maybe bridges, johnson, oubre really come with the shits and that changes things.

Nah. I'd get tf outta there if I was him. The bubble was a fluke and didn't result in anything but a moral victory. No one on the roster behind him is the real deal. I'd run for the hills. I think he'll give em till trade deadline off strength of what happened in the bubble cause he doesn't want to seem like a dickhead.

Maybe bridges, johnson, oubre really come with the shits and that changes things.
That's the thing tho. With injuries etc. they really never got time to gel together. Booker should run it back to see what he got with the Suns. The bubble might have been a fluke but it's something to build off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back