Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol whatever when players rest early or get hurt I’ll be waiting

Why would players get hurt or need rest early?

The only teams that have a legit gripe about lack of rest is Lakers, Heat, Nuggets, and Celtics.

The rest of the teams got plenty of rest. They could fix the schedule so those 4 teams have less games earlier (and more games later) in the season to try and give them some rest.

Why would players get hurt or need rest early?

The only teams that have a legit gripe about lack of rest is Lakers, Heat, Nuggets, and Celtics.

The rest of the teams got plenty of rest. They could fix the schedule so those 4 teams have less games earlier (and more games later) in the season to try and give them some rest.

tenor.gif

LMAO

Of course some players (teams training staff) are gonna rest because that's a normal thing when players are hurt or having ailments. But the majority of the teams have had a ton of rest and want to start the season back. Of course the Lakers, Heat, Nuggets, and Celtics have a legit complaint about coming back too soon but they also had a huge gap before the bubble started to rest up.

My biggest question/concern (and I'm guessing it was also the NBAPA's) is, are they going to do multiple bubbles or play in their own stadium's . Whatever they are going to do, what protections do they have for all the personnel involved from game to game? I honestly think that was the biggest hang up, especially if the NBA pitched the bubble idea again. I'm sure alot of players don't want to go right back to the bubble after just getting out of the bubble. They especially don't want to do that around the holiday seasons I imagine also.

LMAO

Of course some players (teams training staff) are gonna rest because that's a normal thing when players are hurt or having ailments. But the majority of the teams have had a ton of rest and want to start the season back. Of course the Lakers, Heat, Nuggets, and Celtics have a legit complaint about coming back too soon but they also had a huge gap before the bubble started to rest up.

My biggest question/concern (and I'm guessing it was also the NBAPA's) is, are they going to do multiple bubbles or play in their own stadium's . Whatever they are going to do, what protections do they have for all the personnel involved from game to game? I honestly think that was the biggest hang up, especially if the NBA pitched the bubble idea again. I'm sure alot of players don't want to go right back to the bubble after just getting out of the bubble. They especially don't want to do that around the holiday seasons I imagine also.
I think it’s going to be in arenas while the teams will do the “play all the season series games in one shot” thing

The NBA is to thirsty for money the season should have started in January so everybody from the bubble could have a fair chance. Half the arena’s still won’t allow fans because of Covid so it ain’t like they going be making up all the money they lost anyways. If I was Bron & AD I’ll take turns sitting out the first 20 games to rest especially Bron . This will not end well at all

The NBA is to thirsty for money the season should have started in January so everybody from the bubble could have a fair chance. Half the arena’s still won’t allow fans because of Covid so it ain’t like they going be making up all the money they lost anyways. If I was Bron & AD I’ll take turns sitting out the first 20 games to rest especially Bron . This will not end well at all

I mean it does suck for the last 4 teams who were in the playoffs but they could easily fix the schedule to give those teams a lot of rest at the start of the season to minimize the risk of injuries.

I'm not mad at the league or the players for agreeing to start the season in December because they don't want to lose more money than they have to. They know they are going to lose money but they are trying to minimize the amount they lose. The players did the right thing agreeing to play because they definitely don't want to have the CBA torn up and renegotiated now. If that was to happen the players would be at a serious disadvantage. Not too mention that most of the players aren't Max contract or huge endorsement guys who can take missing pay check's.

I'm sure the league will do something to help those final 4 playoff teams get rest

Nigga was on a bum squad looking for a max deal. He got his numbers.

Yall better get like @Dwyane and get semi detached.

I'm telling you. Sell high mane. Flip.da flip.

You on the clock. Year 7 coming sooner than you think.
Ahhh, cool

This nigga gonna fuck up the leagues brand and money trying to be cute. We expect you to do this. You 35. Other teams are gonna do this. More mysterious load management days. Going deeper into benches in parts of the season. But now you opening other teams and players to criticism for it when there should be an obvious understanding.

It's free of charge to shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back