Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad Trae’s second best teammate for a time was Jabari Parker and Kevin Huerter while his second best player John Collins was hurt. If only he had Zion, Hart, Favors, Holiday, Alexander, and Redick then he could’ve won as many games as Ingram.

A top 15 player suppose win. And Beta covered the rest lol

Jabari gave the hawks 15 and 6

Hunter gave them 12 and 5

oh shit I didn’t know it this whole time

John Collins played 41 games and gave them 21 and 10 lmaoo

those is porzingis numbers

fuck off man

He missed a little under half the season lol. Rookie Hunter who was struggling at points last season? Parker was solid but that wasn’t going to be enough.
Nah man the hawks played 67 games so he missed only 26 of their whole season lmao

just say what it is, nobody can shoot and nobody can defend

team full of Trae youngs lol

Nah man the hawks played 67 games so he missed only 26 of their whole season lmao

just say what it is, nobody can shoot and nobody can defend

team full of Trae youngs lol
You’re right my point still stands. He missed significant time.

More than one thing can true

Trae Young wasnt very efficient, is undersized and is complete dog shit on defense(effort wise and physically)....... but his teammates also failed him, dude stayed setting teammates up with wide open looks just for them to throw up bricks, like I said remove Trae and the Hawks were the worst 3 point shooting team in the NBA......Also the front office did a poor job constructing the roster letting Dedmon go and not getting a backup point guard.

More than one thing can true

Trae Young wasnt very efficient, is undersized and is complete dog shit on defense(effort wise and physically)....... but his teammates also failed him, dude stayed setting teammates up with wide open looks just for them to throw up bricks, like I said remove Trae and the Hawks were the worst 3 point shooting team in the NBA......Also the front office did a poor job constructing the roster letting Dedmon go and not getting a backup point guard.
Dedmon still there isn’t he? Just can’t get mins over that scrub C I can’t remember the name of

Also they traded for Teague who’s contract is up so they do need a backup now

what you mean?

also any team letting Vince Carter play that much in 2020 is deplorable

Side note a player that’s underrated that they don’t use to his full potential is Deandre Bembry

that honestly should be your backup PG or secondary ballhandler

when we played the hawks I saw so much Justise winslow in him it was like twins on the court

Dedmon still there isn’t he? Just can’t get mins over that scrub C I can’t remember the name of

Also they traded for Teague who’s contract is up so they do need a backup now

what you mean?

also any team letting Vince Carter play that much in 2020 is deplorable

Both were acquired around the deadline.... season shutdown in March and that was the end of the Hawks chapter

Both were acquired around the deadline.... season shutdown in March and that was the end of the Hawks chapter
Wait wait...Dedmon got traded to Sac with Parker ? I thought he came from sac to ATL?

July 21, 2017: Signed a multi-year contract with the Atlanta Hawks
July 8, 2019: Signed as a free agent with the Sacramento Kings.
February 6, 2020: Traded by the Sacramento Kings with a 2020 2nd round draft pick and a 2021 2nd round draft pick to the Atlanta Hawks for Alex Len and Jabari Parker. (2020 second-round pick is HOU's pick) (2021 second-round pick is MIA's pick)

ohhhh no wonder I was confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back