Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, on a team that lost the finals because the offense got stagnant as fuck, you rather bring im brogdon and not trae.

GM school failed you.
so you’re saying a PG who averaged 17 and 7 assists wouldn’t help take pressure off Jimmy by being someone else that can orchestrate the offense and give teammates easier looks? Or score on his own?

Wouldn’t Brogdon help instead of having tyler out there not being able to defend?

watching elfrid payton has killed your brain cells

so you’re saying a PG who averaged 17 and 7 assists wouldn’t help take pressure off Jimmy by being someone else that can orchestrate the offense and give teammates easier looks? Or score on his own?

Wouldn’t Brogdon help instead of having tyler out there not being able to defend?

watching elfrid payton has killed your brain cells

Keep tyler in, bench Dragic for Trae, have spo protect him on defense.

You the only mfer in the world that will pick brogdon over trae.

Clearly you not qualified to talk ball with me.

Go bsck to posting tweets about player combos with your birth month.

Keep tyler in, bench Dragic for Trae, have spo protect him on defense.

You the only mfer in the world that will pick brogdon over trae.

Clearly you not qualified to talk ball with me.

Go bsck to posting tweets about player combos with your birth month.
Why would I have the worst guard defender in the league in? To shoot 34% from three? FOH lol

homie said

Trae
Herro
Butler
Crowder
Bam

lmaooo

that small ass backcourt getting cooked by Alex caruso

Why would I have the worst guard defender in the league in? To shoot 34% from three? FOH lol

Yea. Why have a elite passer and scorer on a team thats super stagnant offensively.

Lmao. You said "take the pressure off Butler"

Butler was amazing, but that aint sustainable. Yall looking to bring a player in so Butler can be a comfortable #2, not "take pressure off the butler"

Yea. Why have a elite passer and scorer on a team thats super stagnant offensively.

Lmao. You said "take the pressure off Butler"

Butler was amazing, but that aint sustainable. Yall looking to bring a player in so Butler can be a comfortable #2, not "take pressure off the butler"
1. Again Brogdon can do the same thing as far as facilitating while not being a liability on D and has great size

wtf bro

get All this other shit outta here as far as the 2nd point you made

The question was between trae and Brogdon and I’m taking Brogdon and I said 3x why I would and it makes sense lol

now go hope that Dennis Smith Jr can average 3 assists next season

1. Again Brogdon can do the same thing as far as facilitating while not being a liability on D and has great size

wtf bro

get All this other shit outta here as far as the 2nd point you made

The question was between trae and Brogdon and I’m taking Brogdon and I said 3x why I would and it makes sense lol

now go hope that Dennis Smith Jr can average 3 assists next season

Fuck all that.

Im gonna change your mind on why trae is better

Still won 20 games

Meanwhile Luka hitting game winners in the postseason Lololololol
Too bad Trae’s second best teammate for a time was Jabari Parker and Kevin Huerter while his second best player John Collins was hurt. If only he had Zion, Hart, Favors, Holiday, Alexander, and Redick then he could’ve won as many games as Ingram.

Brogdon just gave you 40/50/90 the year before this

and then when he had to carry the load for a team he gave you 17 and 7

Brogdon is 6’5 220

why would I have a 6’1 180 pound turnstile out there where there’s no huge advantage on offense?

Too bad Trae’s second best teammate for a time was Jabari Parker and Kevin Huerter while his second best player John Collins was hurt. If only he had Zion, Hart, Favors, Holiday, Alexander, and Redick then he could’ve won as many games as Ingram.
Jabari gave the hawks 15 and 6

Hunter gave them 12 and 5

oh shit I didn’t know it this whole time

John Collins played 41 games and gave them 21 and 10 lmaoo

those is porzingis numbers

fuck off man

Jabari gave the hawks 15 and 6

Hunter gave them 12 and 5

oh shit I didn’t know it this whole time

John Collins played 41 games and gave them 21 and 10 lmaoo

those is porzingis numbers

fuck off man
He missed a little under half the season lol. Rookie Hunter who was struggling at points last season? Parker was solid but that wasn’t going to be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back