Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather have Trae or Malcolm Brogdon?

this answer might be trae for you because on the knicks you don’t really have other players in cemented roster spots

Now you over doing it.

Trae >>>> brogdon.

The only time brogdon will ever be better than trae is the rare situation when you got a contending team already built, and need a guy like brogdon to defend and be your third ball handler and 4th/5th option

Let me ask you. Despite having Josh Hart, Zion (for some games), Redick, Holiday, Hayes, etc how come they couldn’t make the playoffs? At least Trae has an excuse his second best player was hurt and his other teammates were rookies/young players developing and going through growing pains. Go.

Lets never compare the east and the west.

Its literally two different basketball leagues.

The easts top 4-5 teams are comparible to the west, the rest are garbage

Now you over doing it.

Trae >>>> brogdon.

The only time brogdon will ever be better than trae is the rare situation when you got a contending team already built, and need a guy like brogdon to defend and be your third ball handler and 4th/5th option
Nah brogdon can be a 3rd option and yeah I already explained why you would pick Trae vs a Houston, Miami or lakers fan

Nah brogdon can be a 3rd option and yeah I already explained why you would pick Trae vs a Houston, Miami or lakers fan

You would rather take trae on the heat than brogdon too.

Put robinson on the bench, and let trae be your defensive liabilty with butler, bam, and crowder covering for him instead of Dragic.

Lakers with Bron and AD will take trae over bogdon too.

Same with the rockets.

Smh. At this poing of my post, im mad at myself cause I wrote all these words cause you clearly got an agenda and bullshitting to fuck with 5th

Lol I’m not even being sarcastic like AZTG was

I’m deadass niggas frontin on the Don

You better hope Dlo don’t learn how to play D or he’ll be better than Trae too
The real question is who is Trae better than? Since we can name players that are better than Trae.

You would rather take trae on the heat than brogdon too.

Put robinson on the bench, and let trae be your defensive liabilty with butler, bam, and crowder covering for him instead of Dragic.

Lakers with Bron and AD will take trae over bogdon too.

Same with the rockets.

Smh. At this poing of my post, im mad at myself cause I wrote all these words cause you clearly got an agenda and bullshitting to fuck with 5th
Nah because then both your PGs can’t stop the ball on D and it creates the same issue. I’d take the 6’5 guard defender that is phenomenal from the line and incredibly efficient and can create for others very well and still hit the 3

Lets never compare the east and the west.

Its literally two different basketball leagues.

The easts top 4-5 teams are comparible to the west, the rest are garbage
The old East/West argument. That argument would fly 10 years ago. Even 6 years ago.

Nah because then both your PGs can’t stop the ball on D and it creates the same issue. I’d take the 6’5 guard defender that is phenomenal from the line and incredibly efficient and can create for others very well and still hit the 3

Yea, on a team that lost the finals because the offense got stagnant as fuck, you rather bring im brogdon and not trae.

GM school failed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back