Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Reggie so polarizing among younger fans?
Because he’s the epitome of not that great but based on which generation you are from he’ll either be really good or just overrated

like I get he used to battle Mike a bit and did what he did vs the knicks that one time but the memory of Reggie is much better than what Reggie really is

Like manu ginobli is better than him but say that to someone above age 30 and...

Last edited:
Because he’s the epitome of not that great but based on which generation you are from he’ll either be really good or just overrated

like I get he used to battle Mike a bit and did what he did vs the knicks that one time but the memory of Reggie is much better than what Reggie really is

Like manu ginobli is better than him but say that to someone above age 30 and...
I’ve seen so many think pieces on him. Long twitter threads on him. Crazy.

All I’m saying is context can’t be overlooked when comparing players.

Sounds like the same rhetoric that had niggas putting regular ass niggas in front of DBook for years.

Like are niggas so far gone stat driven that they can’t tell skill and ability anymore? Serious question

Disappointed with the NBA. Hell the draft could have been this week with free agency beginning Sunday November 1. Full month of signings. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back