Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this goes more to what @BDBIID was saying. Niggas focusing too much of the stats to judge a player. If you never watch him live then you do not know. Reggie Miller was more than his stats. Like i said. Before the shooters of today there was Reggie Miller. He made an irrelevant Pacers franchise relevant for a bit, had great playoff performances and that's where you really create your legacy in the playoffs and because of his flare and shit talking made him a very entertaining player to watch. He more than his stats.

i just answer that question.....but i will kill it off of one point. Name me a Del Curry playoff game? I will wait.

So hes the 90s version of Jimmy Butler, but without the historic playoff performances.

No ones gonna call Butler elite in 15 years. Were all gonna say he was a very good, very impactful player. No one is shitting on reggie, yall just wanna overrate him for nostalgia sake

Is it because Reggie is annoying on TNT? There has to be more to it than this. And it’s 99% coming from people who didn’t see him play. It’s weird.

if there are 10 people who post in here, name 9 that didnt see Miller play in real time

What team was dell curry leading, great shooter but niggas wasn't game planning for steph's dad. Real easy to get those shots when Mourning and Larry Johnson on the team
i was talking about statistically but thank you for at least trying to answer the question

ftr, i didnt look up either of their stats, but this was one of those "who would you take, player A, player B " type of questions w/o knowing who was who

So hes the 90s version of Jimmy Butler, but without the historic playoff performances.

No ones gonna call Butler elite in 15 years. Were all gonna say he was a very good, very impactful player. No one is shitting on reggie, yall just wanna overrate him for nostalgia sake

No, cause we talking about a specific type of player who made a name for his self who brought more light to the "shooter" skill set, and you don't hear me "overrating" anyone. I am just saying put some respect on that man's name. And I am sure his peers would say the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back