Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“yo they started the season 2-0!”

it’s cool they started off literally a year ago tomorrow

lol but does this change what you said a bit or nah?
The got off to a good start part yeah. But if Trae is supposed to be a franchise level player and a superstar and have to constantly hear about the guy he was traded for being better than him and the Hawks made a mistake trading for him, all he needs is consistency from Reddish/Hunter/Huerter. Collins is a good 2nd option for where they are right now.

The got off to a good start part yeah. But if Trae is supposed to be a franchise level player and a superstar and have to constantly hear about the guy he was traded for being better than him and the Hawks made a mistake trading for him, all he needs is consistency from Reddish/Hunter/Huerter. Collins is a good 2nd option for where they are right now.
Was Trae supposed to be a “superstar” though coming out? Ehh I guess maybe

I know luka had the hype but idk if trae’s was anything more than curry comparisons as far as play style and he’s a franchise caliber PG at some point

also you making this about Luka a bit too much

I know they were traded for each other but that shouldn’t be something trae is trying to prove

Last edited:
Was Trae supposed to be a “superstar” though coming out? Ehh I guess maybe

I know luka had the hype but idk if trae’s was anything more than curry comparisons as far as play style and he’s a franchise caliber PG at some point

also you making this about Luka a bit too much

I know they were traded for each other but that shouldn’t be something trae is trying to prove
They started it... it’s not about how he was perceived at draft time it’s about what he is now. He’s a potential superstar and franchise player, it’s time to elevate those around him and also the others need to step up.

They started it... it’s not about how he was perceived at draft time it’s about what he is now. He’s a potential superstar and franchise player, it’s time to elevate those around him and also the others need to step up.
what if you was rooting for trae to get back into the mix so you can stop hearing about Luka? Lol I feel you though but trae needs to play both sides of the ball but he’s at a disadvantage at 6’1 also

Also the guys Around him are rookies and 2nd year players and at most 3rd-4th year players still trying to realize their potential

its a lot to ask

to me, you get rid of 2 young players and a pick to bring in a borderline star caliber player

Last edited:
what if you was rooting for trae to get back into the mix so you can stop hearing about Luka? Lol I feel you though but trae needs to play both sides of the ball but he’s at a disadvantage at 6’1 also

Also the guys Around him are rookies and 2nd year players and at most 3rd-4th year players still trying to realize their potential

its a lot to ask

to me, you get rid of 2 young players and a pick to bring in a borderline star caliber player
Lots of superstars who weren’t good defensively. He’s not a complete liability either. Who would you suggest they bring in.

Lots of superstars who weren’t good defensively. He’s not a complete liability either. Who would you suggest they bring in.
How many superstars aren’t good defensively but are also 6’1 and playing with kids ?

who they would bring in? I’ll get back to you but something akin to the hornets bringing in al Jefferson before and they became a playoff team that following season

Like I’m spitballing but

sign Gallo, and Kris Dunn

then move huerter and the 7th pick for a wing that can play both sides of the ball

you now have

Trae/Dunn
Idk
Gallo/Hunter
Collins
Capela

and you still have reddish

Last edited:
Like I’m spitballing but

sign Gallo, and Kris Dunn

then move huerter and the 7th pick for a wing that can play both sides of the ball

you now have

Trae/Dunn
Idk
Gallo/Hunter
Collins
Capela

and you still have reddish
Beta on a mission to fuck up every team’s rebuilding, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back