Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Hawks. Trae has to be feeling a way about the media’s dick licking of Luka. That should be motivation enough.
Lmao you a hater

Its not even about trae for them to win they need more outta reddish, hunter, and collins to actually be available to play and capela to be solid which he should be

idk about playoffs though not yet

they still a year away

John wall
Bradley Beal
Rui
>>>>>

John wall took teams with Marcin gortat starting and nene getting big mins to the playoffs

Not caping for nba tv but we still have no idea when free agency is and the only real thing to talk about is the draft next month
Let me help them out then

Rivalry show- show similar to SB nation on youtube but can go into more detail, teams, city vs city, coaches, etc. Would be shot like a 30 for 30.

The art of the game- show that goes into teams different playing styles, coaching schemes, etc. Detail one up them but this can still be further thought out.

Top 100 players of the year- similar to NFL top 100 where players, fans, and coaches votes on who was the best of the year.

Last Chance- Show dedicated to two way players, g league stars, and overseas and past vets trying to get in the league.

Hard Knocks style training camp

Players show- Platform where players showcase outside of NBA talents and discuss pop culture shit. Will be a good place where they can show their personalities.

Game of 21- Charity event where players in the off season play a full day tournament of 21. Winner gets money for their charity.

Lmao you a hater

Its not even about trae for them to win they need more outta reddish, hunter, and collins to actually be available to play and capela to be solid which he should be

idk about playoffs though not yet

they still a year away
A year away? Why not now? The key is internal improvement from the others of course.

A year away? Why not now? The key is internal improvement from the others of course.
I don’t see them jelling enough to sustain winning enough games to get the 8th seed over the magic, pistons, and nets

trae can’t play D, There’s currently no backup PG

reddish and hunter were horrific and they didn’t get to play in the bubble so they are behind the playoffs teams of this past season in development

capela hasn’t played for them yet so they have to work him into the offense

Collins hardly played so he has to get acclimated to playing with all these pieces

they are bringing in yet another lotto pick to the 3 last year

if they wanna fast track it and get to the playoffs this year then they trade reddish and this pick and a player to bring a really solid guy in

also you need a vet or two somewhere on this roster besides dedmon

red velvet ain’t living up to the hype either!

what’s stopping me from thinking the Cavs will be better

If I'm the Pistons I'm in no rush to trade Griffin

See what you can get out of him this season, if hes done than he'll be an expiring contract the following yeae

The Pistons lack talent probably more than any team in the league but if they're patient they just have 2 years left max of Blake and then they'll have clean books..... finally no Drummond, no Griffin, or Josh Smith

With that being said I do know Detroit is desperate to get back into the playoffs also

If I'm the Pistons I'm in no rush to trade Griffin

See what you can get out of him this season, if hes done than he'll be an expiring contract the following yeae

The Pistons lack talent probably more than any team in the league but if they're patient they just have 2 years left max of Blake and then they'll have clean books..... finally no Drummond, no Griffin, or Josh Smith

With that being said I do know Detroit is desperate to get back into the playoffs also
Desperate to get swept again for the 4th time in a row

I don’t see them jelling enough to sustain winning enough games to get the 8th seed over the magic, pistons, and nets

trae can’t play D, There’s currently no backup PG

reddish and hunter were horrific and they didn’t get to play in the bubble so they are behind the playoffs teams of this past season in development

capela hasn’t played for them yet so they have to work him into the offense

Collins hardly played so he has to get acclimated to playing with all these pieces

they are bringing in yet another lotto pick to the 3 last year

if they wanna fast track it and get to the playoffs this year then they trade reddish and this pick and a player to bring a really solid guy in

also you need a vet or two somewhere on this roster besides dedmon

red velvet ain’t living up to the hype either!

what’s stopping me from thinking the Cavs will be better
Fair points. My argument is that they have enough talent and as long as they stay healthy and actually build their chemistry they should be the 8th seed. I remember them looking good early before injuries.

Fair points. My argument is that they have enough talent and as long as they stay healthy and actually build their chemistry they should be the 8th seed. I remember them looking good early before injuries.
They have the talent on paper (actually idk because reddish and hunter aren’t known commodities) but is trae a winning player in your opinion right now?

nigga averaged 30 points and 9 assists and nobody gave a fuck and it didn’t impact anything

those are MVP numbers lol winning the same number of games as the pistons (20)

I don’t expect them to leap 16-18 games in the win column

They have the talent on paper (actually idk because reddish and hunter aren’t known commodities) but is trae a winning player in your opinion right now?

nigga averaged 30 points and 9 assists and nobody gave a fuck and it didn’t impact anything

those are MVP numbers lol winning the same number of games as the pistons (20)

I don’t expect them to leap 16-18 games in the win column
Injuries did that team in more than anything. They were looking promising to start the 2020 season. If Young is the kind of player he just needs consistent effort from everyone else. Right now he’s not a winning player based on what we’ve seen as far as team success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back