Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not caping for nba tv but we still have no idea when free agency is and the only real thing to talk about is the draft next month

Not caping for nba tv but we still have no idea when free agency is and the only real thing to talk about is the draft next month
Eurobasket

we talk more about shit in an hr than NBA TV talks about in a day

they could atleast speculate on which coach should coach in OKC and interview the coaches that just got hired

FOH B it’s not hard lol

nobody wants to see 6 wack ass dunk contests from the 80s and 90s

Let’s..let’s get into the pistons a lil bit...

young pieces:

FRP
kennard
Sekou
Svi
thon maker has a 10 mil cap hold lol get him outta there

Christian wood seemingly is outta there

they do have money to get someone decent to have with rose and Griffin but it depends on who wants to sign there

looking like they fight with the magic for the 9th seed and miss the playoffs again next season

where their will be another FRP coming to add to the team of trash and washed BG

looking like they fight with the magic for the 9th seed and miss the playoffs again next season
Barring something unforeseen happening the 7 playoff teams in the east are a lock.

Bucks
Celtics
Raptors
Pacers
Heat
Sixers
Nets

Which team will be the 8th seed?

Barring something unforeseen happening the 7 playoff teams in the east are a lock.

Bucks
Celtics
Raptors
Pacers
Heat
Sixers
Nets

Which team will be the 8th seed?
Sorry I forgot the nets were in the playoffs this year so when I inserted KD and Irving back in I had them as a lock this time to make the playoffs

sorry Pistons fighting with the magic and wizards for the 8th seed

Sorry I forgot the nets were in the playoffs this year so when I inserted KD and Irving back in I had them as a lock this time to make the playoffs

sorry Pistons fighting with the magic and wizards for the 8th seed
I got the Hawks. Trae has to be feeling a way about the media’s dick licking of Luka. That should be motivation enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back