Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragic is staying

meyers is the one that might not

I agree with everything else though

dont see him working in LA that much but having him with the ball in his hands in Miami would Work as him and Jimmy would work in tandem

I know this sounds crazy but I wouldn't be surprised if he got traded to Golden State. He and the 11th could be flipped for the 2nd pick and Wiggins (and his awful deal) or something to that effect.

He could fit really well with Golden State while winning and staying in California

I know this sounds crazy but I wouldn't be surprised if he got traded to Golden State. He and the 11th could be flipped for the 2nd pick and Wiggins (and his awful deal) or something to that effect.

He could fit really well with Golden State while winning and staying in California
Funny how you would have wiggins on the spurs

That's a bad deal for gs. Imo.

Funny how you would have wiggins on the spurs

I think Wiggins could really turn the perception of himself around with Golden State though. But I don't know how much faith they really have in him.... I mean they could be using him like they did with Russell as trade bait to get someone better. You really never know.

That's a bad deal for gs. Imo.
Are u joking??? U really think he fits or are u just trying to humor Beta?

I think he honestly is a better fit on the Warriors than Wiggins is due to his play making ability and finishing at the rim. Not to mention if they trade after Demar picks up his player extension the salaries of Wiggins and his match. They could potentially get Demar for cheaper after renegotiating an extension which is better than eating the rest of Wiggins deal.

The only thing Wiggins has over Demar is his age.. he is worse at finishing near the rim, drawing and hitting free throws, and he isn't as good at setting teammates up, not to mention he has a longer term bad deal. Wiggins has potential to be a better defender but he hasn't really been a good defender so far in his career.

I say all that to say they can most likely get a better deal for Wiggins and number 2 though. Lmao

I think Wiggins could really turn the perception of himself around with Golden State though. But I don't know how much faith they really have in him.... I mean they could be using him like they did with Russell as trade bait to get someone better. You really never know.
I think they like the idea of a younger player (25) that can assert himself more and more over the years as the core gets older and having a player with defensive potential and supplemental scoring with this current core

I think they like the idea of a younger player (25) that can assert himself more and more over the years as the core gets older and having a player with defensive potential and supplemental scoring with this current core

Oh, I definitely can see the angle you posted above but I can also see him as a trade piece for something better. Golden State is in a excellent position right now and can really have their cake and eat it too if they play things right.

Like I stated in my long winded response to the other gentlemen I doubt Golden State would trade for Demar but I could kinda understand why they might. I honestly think they should keep the 2nd pick and draft a player and keep Wiggins but I could see them flipping both for something they may deem as better

Oh, I definitely can see the angle you posted above but I can also see him as a trade piece for something better. Golden State is in a excellent position right now and can really have their cake and eat it too if they play things right.

Like I stated in my long winded response to the other gentlemen I doubt Golden State would trade for Demar but I could kinda understand why they might. I honestly think they should keep the 2nd pick and draft a player and keep Wiggins but I could see them flipping both for something they may deem as better
I think they will draft the pick and hold steady

i think they will contend while also looking towards the future because this core has about 2 maybe 3 years of high level play left across the board imo (I really mean curry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back