Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 top 20 players and we out here operating like the hornets.

Just wait til James leave gon be like watching UT basketball

FlimsyGraveHarborseal-max-1mb.gif

2 top 20 players and we out here operating like the hornets.

Just wait til James leave gon be like watching UT basketball

You know what's sad...

I moved out here to Austin late last year and didn't do too much because I was getting acclimated to the area and new job. I figured I would have plenty of time to go catch so much stuff the city has to offer.....

I learned a valuable lesson I already knew but never took too serious. Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today!

When shit hopefully gets a little more stable as far as this COVID shit........ Man....

I wonder what Stephen A. Smith and some of the other sports columnists and television personalities are gonna say about all these NBA hirings and the lack of diversity?

It's only a matter of time before we hear Stephen speak out again. Especially if Houston signs another White guy.

I'm kinda disappointed Billups didn't get hired as a head coach

I wonder what Stephen A. Smith and some of the other sports columnists and television personalities are gonna say about all these NBA hirings and the lack of diversity?

It's only a matter of time before we hear Stephen speak out again. Especially if Houston signs another White guy.

I'm kinda disappointed Billups didn't get hired as a head coach
I know Rivers and Lue are light skinned, they dont count?

edit, forgot about Nash and Donavan. thats 2 out of the last 6 hired are minorities. Not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back