Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol bro you said the East was trash outside of 5th seed and the hawks can be 7th by default

i proved why that was wrong lol

plus you got Dwayne co-signing you so you know that’s a red flag lmao

Still waiting on you to show proof.

But comprehension ain’t your strongest trait.

This whole debate started from a mfers saying they been impressed with the hawks for like a week now and I think beta saying they good on paper.

People think they good. I dont. It is what it is.

Simple statement and niggas turned went into another dimension

lol bro you said the East was trash outside of 5th seed and the hawks can be 7th by default

i proved why that was wrong lol you then started talking about the west for some reason

plus you got Dwayne co-signing you so you know that’s a red flag lmao

Yo i think I skipped your post or shit was so trash I dont remember it.

I remember 5th responding to me saying hawks dont impress me, but I legit cant remember your point. You might have proved me wrong but I legit got no clue what you said.

Gon head repost that

This whole debate started from a mfers saying they been impressed with the hawks for like a week now and I think beta saying they good on paper.

People think they good. I dont. It is what it is.

I see. When 5th said "good on paper" I took it more as a slight than a big up tho.

All star game should rotate in a hand full of cities.

Miami
LA
ATL
NYC
N.O.
Chicago
Toronto/Houston

Dassit

I wonder if they’d ever do one overseas

I ain’t never been to all star weekend outside of NO and LA. But some of them places be freezing cold during all star weekend.

But if they push the season back and the game happen in April.

Yo i think I skipped your post or shit was so trash I dont remember it.

I remember 5th responding to me saying hawks dont impress me, but I legit cant remember your point. You might have proved me wrong but I legit got no clue what you said.

Gon head repost that
1586DE85-D0F2-4CA6-8C69-9A64788417AD.gif

lmao bro it’s okay

I ain’t never been to all star weekend outside of NO and LA. But some of them places be freezing cold during all star weekend.

But if they push the season back and the game happen in April.

On god the year they did it in Toronto it was warm all winter then allstar week came it went from 8 degrees to minus fucking 21. God really tried to do us in with the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back