Fox
Hield
Idk
Barnes
Whiteside

until bagley gets back?

under Luke Walton!?

holy shit I might have to watch some kings games

Hield gonna be upset, Hassan gonna pout like crazy and be disengaged when he gets subbed out for richaun Holmes and Luke Walton gonna yell at him

Fox
Hield
Idk
Barnes
Whiteside

until bagley gets back?

under Luke Walton!?

holy shit I might have to watch some kings games

Hield gonna be upset, Hassan gonna pout like crazy and be disengaged when he gets subbed out for richaun Holmes and Luke Walton gonna yell at him

Yea champ, this season will be a train wreck. If buddy is smart, he'll play good enough get his value up so he can get sent out somewhere decent.
I think barnes plays the 3 and bjelica will be at the 4. Whiteside will probably punch someone by late January and dr teeth will probably give up on us mid February. bagley will get hurt new years day and will be in the running for #1 pick by march.

From what I hear, it's a deep draft next year so we can finally find our sf (should have been luka) and we'll be poised for the race for 8th after we fire Luke.

Lmao I called him Dr Teeth before too...

ahh man yeah I’m sorry bro it’s rough being a kings fan

like there’s no other team I’m sure will be the worst in the west

like y’all have talented players but the roster has no direction, and the coaching and front office is top 2 worst and has been this way for over a decade

There’s no good years between Chris Webber and peja to now

I mean the kevin Martin/Kenny Thomas/Brad Miller era?

Can't wait to watch Christian Wood spot up for 3 and then on the next possession roll to the basket for an alley oop from Harden

d91.gif

Last edited:
On Thanksgiving eve, Feeding America announced that Michael Jordan is making a $2 million donation to aid the hunger-relief organization’s efforts. The donation, which Jordan said in a statement is derived from proceeds from “The Last Dance,” will benefit food banks in Chicago and North and South Carolina. – via Rob Schaefer @ NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back