2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooklyn definitely gonna be in there with a big amount. If warriors can make it work with Wiggins and oubre I'd expect them to be in the mix too.

Will be interesting to see how the Raptors play into this since they'll be us based and the costs (tv crews crossing border is expensive and timely) that typically keep national games at a low number season to season will affect things.

Wonder if it changes how tv ratings will work as well.

I expect a lot of ESPN/TNT to do games remotely, at least for the start of the season for some games

So why argue with me when i call the dick riding?

No other team has this.

Any move Pat makes, and yall got like 10 analysts that are heat fans on twitter riding his nuts talking bout Pats a genius more to come! Like yo, analyze this move first you fucking dick rider.

That one tweet about how Giannis wanted the heat to sign Bam first was next levels of twisting shit to ride Pats moves.

And now yall doing eye emojis for IT? Motherfucking IT?

Heat analysts on twitter are the worst dick riders. Shits disgusting.

And you agree.
Lol shut up

• Haha
Reactions: AZTG
Karma. Let them cook.

Nigga spent the last year doing the same shit.
Lol you mad

idc if they say it’s a fluke though I know it’s not and I’m secure enough

maybe you aren’t though when cousins, Klay, and KD were all absent for the most part from that series

no Kawhi this time and y’all couldn’t get to the conf finals

I’ll give you another year for your Ego’s sake

Lol you mad

idc if they say it’s a fluke though I know it’s not and I’m secure enough

maybe you aren’t though when cousins, Klay, and KD were all absent for the most part from that series

no Kawhi this time and y’all couldn’t get to the conf finals

I’ll give you another year for your Ego’s sake

I'm not mad. We went and got the whole thing. Imagine losing in the finals and niggas saying it was a fluke tho. Yuck.

:tuh:

So why argue with me when i call the dick riding?

No other team has this.

Any move Pat makes, and yall got like 10 analysts that are heat fans on twitter riding his nuts talking bout Pats a genius more to come! Like yo, analyze this move first you fucking dick rider.

That one tweet about how Giannis wanted the heat to sign Bam first was next levels of twisting shit to ride Pats moves.

And now yall doing eye emojis for IT? Motherfucking IT?

Heat analysts on twitter are the worst dick riders. Shits disgusting.

And you agree.
I’m talking media in general you’re making this a heat centric thing

also don’t be upset that media members and analysts appreciate how Pat and Andy run things

• Haha
Reactions: AZTG
The Knicks, for the record, were in the Hayward chase throughout. After the Knicks weighed their own trade for Westbrook, they pursued Hayward much harder, with Coach Tom Thibodeau serving as lead admirer. The Knicks eventually decided to increase their offer to four years from two to compete with sign-and-trade interest from Indiana and Charlotte, but the Hornets went to a financial level for Hayward that no rival was willing to match. – via New York Times

Oh shit. Look at us not doing dumb shit.

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
I dont see a good team when i look at the hawks. They might get the 7th or 8th seed cause someone has too, but its cause the east is trash after the 5th seed, not cause the hawks are good
Antiquated thinking

How is the East trash after the 5th seed?

Bucks
Sixers
Heat
Nets
Raptors
Celtics
Pacers

none of these teams are bad and the worse one on this list should be better

Antiquated thinking

How is the East trash after the 5th seed?

Bucks
Sixers
Heat
Nets
Raptors
Celtics
Pacers

none of these teams are bad and the worse one on this list should be better

Compare 6 to 10 in the east to 6 to 10 in the west.

Go ahead list them. And then slap your self after you see the difference in quality

• Haha
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Status
Not open for further replies.